Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Temptation

EPL bubble. As I said.

You have a brand of football there that is entertaining and fun to watch. But don't confuse that with quality. Quality is determined when your teams face teams from other leagues. And it's at best even in the present.

Like I said, with a WC manager Barca would easily get top 4 and maybe even challenge.

But not with Xavi.

It's not the PL bubble. Most people here agree(whether they admit it or not) that PL is far superior currently.

More like, you're in the Xavi bubble where everyone can see he's like Ole without the smiles but you rate him as World Class. The PE teacher is underperforming with Barca's squad. Simple.

serghei

Yet you say Man Utd and Spurs have more 'quality' than Barca due to money.

That is two teams in battle for top four.

Surely you must then add at least City and Arsenal to that as those are better again than Utd and Spurs.

Barca this season have other important things going for them that compensate for their insufficient squad depth. I think I made it clear by now. Leading 10 points doesn't appear out of vacuum or by accident as some believe.

It appears because things get done well by people in charge, despite existing limitations. Current Barca with 200m to burn in the summer would become bad news for any team, EPL or not.

KingLeo10

Xavi is the PE teacher with a CV like his while the lad who hides like a cockroach after getting mangled in Europe at home is the football expert :lol:

JamDav1982

Barca this season have other important things that compensate for their insufficient squad depth. I think I made it clear by now.

No.. you claimed the quality of Barca was worse than Spurs/United in terms of playing squad and current standing in Europe.

An awful take now trying the usual 'heres what I really meant' argument.

Go for it then.. tell us what you really meant when you claimed Spurs/United were better than Barca and tiers above.

Easier just to admit you spoke shit really but do go ahead.

Iniesta Ultra

Where was the good manager? Out of his depth in these games. City and Liverpool never scored 6+ goals against anyone, not even cannon fodder this season, except against ETH's United.

You got carried away. Xavi did a better job at Barca this season and it's not even close.

Pool beat Bournemouth 9-0 this season.

Temptation

I would imagine he knows more football than lil ol' wanker you - with his WC, Euro Cups, and multiple CLs :lol:

Your biggest accomplishment here is fleeing the forum like a roach post the 2-0 to 2-5 :lol:

And yet again you have proved why you're the biggest dumbfuck on the forum.

Listing his achievements as a player which has ZERO relevance here. I love Xavi as a player.

Might as well appoint Messi as manager then since he has a "better CV" than that? :lol:

This lowlife degenerate belongs to an asylum. Scientist apparently. :lol:

JerseyAddict

One good thing out of this 7:0 trashing is that Utd fans will be rest silent for a while about how their club is the biggest ever bla bla bla etc.

JamDav1982

The next issue for United will be after the takeover and trying to get past the EPL financial fair play rules to spend more.

But they do have players can sell also.

Temptation

The next issue for United will be after the takeover and trying to get past the EPL financial fair play rules to spend more.

But they do have players can sell also.

Won't be an issue.

The PL committee is full of sell-outs. Absolute corruption on all levels from head to toe.

That won't be a worry at all. Remember how City magically came up with "sponsors". It's basically a money laundering and accounting gimmick to "officially" be within the rules. :lol:

JamDav1982

Won't be an issue.

The PL committee is full of sell-outs. Absolute corruption on all levels from head to toe.

That won't be a worry at all. Remember how City magically came up with "sponsors". It's basically a money laundering and accounting gimmick to "officially" be within the rules. :lol:

It is an issue for Newcastle/Everton etc already and unless they changed league rules would be same for United.

If it was that easy others would be doing it.

KingLeo10

And yet again you have proved why you're the biggest dumbfuck on the forum.

Listing his achievements as a player which has ZERO relevance here. I love Xavi as a player.

Might as well appoint Messi as manager then since he has a "better CV" than that? :lol:

This lowlife degenerate belongs to an asylum. Scientist apparently. :lol:

:lol: Settle down, lil Tempt

I didn't say Xavi knows more football than Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti etc. But 100% certain he knows more than the little rat who disappears after being beatdown :lol:

Home of Barca Fans