Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

Same ridiculous take by a notorious Liverpool hater, and covert RM fan

No dude winning LL is 100 times easier than winning EPL that has Pep in there and another 5 top teams
Get a grip for once

Stop foaming at the mouth and take your medicines. Don't know what is up with you lately with your discount OG stint :lol:

Winning LL is definitely easier than PL (right now) but not 100 times easier.

:clown:

Birdy

Stop foaming at the mouth and take your medicines. Don't know what is up with you lately with your discount OG stint :lol:

Winning LL is definitely easier than PL (right now) but not 100 times easier.

:clown:

Put it differently
Winning 1 EPL with Pep, Klopp, Tuchel, Conte, ETH
is like winning 5 LLigas with Ancelotti,Xavi, Zidane, and EV

The audacity to even compare :lol:

jamrock

Lol fans getting finishing top 4, with finishing top 2 in the epl, when pep & klopp were really going at it.

Top 4 FOUR, we are finishing there, all but maybe 2 seasons since 2016.

KingLeo10

Put it differently
Winning 1 EPL with Pep, Klopp, Tuchel, Conte, ETH
is like winning 5 LLigas with Ancelotti,Xavi, Zidane, and EV

The audacity to even compare :lol:

I wonder who is the braindead one:

Me who acknowledges winning LL is definitely easier than winning PL right now

Or the wanker who claims

It's 100 times easier and resorts to calling others covert RM fans when I never even mentioned them

:lol: Go back to finishing your degree. Too much time on Excel and not enough time in the real world

ajnotkeith

Let's not kid ourselves, Barca, bar some outlier season, is a top 4 team in EPL easily. If anything, playing in the EPL constantly, they get used to playing more physical stuff, and with their technical superiority, is not unlikely they would establish a domination such as current City.

Strength of league can affect how good a team is in Europe, absolutely, and you see that somewhat in our game. We adapt to beat low-tempo Liga teams and struggle against any good fast and intense opponent. Perhaps if we played in the PL we would do better in Europe.

Currently we would likely make top4 in PL but I doubt we would win or seriously challenge for the title.

KingLeo10

2016-2017: Easy top 4
2017-2018: Easy top 4
2018-2019: Easy top 4
2019-2020: Probably 4th place
2020-2021: Probably 4th place
2021-2022: Out of top 4
2022-2023: Top 4 so far

Birdy

I wonder who is the braindead one:

Me who acknowledges winning LL is definitely easier than winning PL right now

Or the wanker who claims

It's 100 times easier and resorts to calling others covert RM fans when I never even mentioned them

:lol: Go back to finishing your degree. Too much time on Excel and not enough time in the real world

You don't acknowledge it
Simpy saying that its easier, while undermining that statement with every other word you put down is rather the opposite: trying to sneakily promote your anti-EPL agenda

jamrock

This season we are 100% pushing arsenal for the league title, not even a question, winning it, who knows but we are challenging.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Do people think Arsenal are stronger than current Barca? I don't think so. They have a balanced squad with a coach who had more than 3 years to get his project going.

Home of Barca Fans