Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Messigician

🚨 Wayne Rooney told The Times: "I remember coming to training after United had lost the previous game, I was still annoyed and went into the dressing room with Michael Carrick."

"We actually found Jesse Lingard and Paul Pogba dancing to loud music. I went up to him and immediately threw the speakers out of the dressing room."

"At that time, Jesse and Paul accepted it, because I was a senior player at that time. But I know in their hearts, they didn't feel guilty."

And look what happened to Lingard and Pogba now.

Jesse Lingard is still having difficulty finding a club and is a free agent after being released by Nottingham Forest after only playing for one season.

Then Paul Pogba had a really hard time developing at Juventus and recently he was caught in a doping case.

Different mentality.

Horatio

You're welcome
🚨 Wayne Rooney told The Times: "I remember coming to training after United had lost the previous game, I was still annoyed and went into the dressing room with Michael Carrick."

"We actually found Jesse Lingard and Paul Pogba dancing to loud music. I went up to him and immediately threw the speakers out of the dressing room."

"At that time, Jesse and Paul accepted it, because I was a senior player at that time. But I know in their hearts, they didn't feel guilty."

Jesse Lingard is still having difficulty finding a club and is a free agent after being released by Nottingham Forest after only playing for one season.

Then Paul Pogba had a really hard time developing at Juventus and recently he was caught in a doping case.

Different mentality.
Love it.

Temptation

Different mentality.
Love it.

soul24rage

Different mentality.
Miss Rooney. A legend in the English game.

delancey

8-0 advantage Newcastle. I’m telling you, Howe is way underrated. Perhaps the best English manager in the EPL?

fergus90

Sheffield United never offer anything to the PL. get promoted and then proceed to be useless. Took them 18 games to win last time and it’s not looking any different this season either.

Home of Barca Fans