Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Jenks

Could be the first time in a while that all three promoted go straight back down. I quite like the new Burnley though, I hope they can stay up.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Worst PL in years. Luton and Sheffield shocking. Newcastle who looked like a midtable Serie A team against Milan steamrolling Sheffield, Chelsea and United in shambles, etc.

Jenks

Has been even when at Bournemouth
Not that there's ever been any Englishmen in management that are worth discussing
Looking at what is happening to Poch at Chelsea, we probably shouldn't write Potter off so easily.

El Gato

Villarato!
Looking at what is happening to Poch at Chelsea, we probably shouldn't write Potter off so easily.
He got sacked by the fans
That doesn't mean he's any actual use. Did he even get Brighton into top10?

Edit: checked, 15th, 16th and 9th. Fair enough. Then again even Hodgson manages that sort of feat nowadays

Birdy

He got sacked by the fans
That doesn't mean he's any actual use. Did he even get Brighton into top10?

Edit: checked, 15th, 16th and 9th. Fair enough. Then again even Hodgson manages that sort of feat nowadays

Look where Brighton were some years back. Even playing in the EPL was a miracle for them.

Potter grew them, made them much bigger. And his tactical awareness is severely underrated.
Of course, one of the best recruitment departments in the world found the next gem coach, who is even better than his predecessor

El Gato

Villarato!
He's literally had one season that was better than Chris Houghton's before him and you're out here stanning like he's some kind of guru
But I'm not too surprised

First sniff he got of playing football every 3 days he folded like no other
Like a stack of cards in every cup they played in under him when they played City at Wembley before they hired him and United after he left

He's got plenty to prove before he's in with even a sniff of acclaim

Last edited:

Birdy

He's literally had one season that was better than Chris Houghton's before him and you're out here stanning like he's some kind of guru
But I'm not too surprised

First sniff he got of playing football every 3 days he folded like no other
Like a stack of cards in every cup they played in under him when they played City at Wembley before they hired him and United after he left

He's got plenty to prove before he's in with even a sniff of acclaim
F5U_t0IW0AAF6sr

No, he steadily improved them over Houghton on xG diff. rolling average. Which is the best indicator where the team goes. First he fixed the attack, then the defense.
Di Zerbi took it from there and continued.

All the rest you write is laughable stuff that we hear a lot from big club entitled dudes who don't understand what it is to coach at a small club.

He has proven a lot to deserve a top club. His mistake was to try that under a looney who has no grip on a sport called soccer (in his language)

Home of Barca Fans