Rafinha Alcantara

I've seen the lack of thoughballs, he's got no problem spraying balls over the top of defenses for runners to latch on to and he can do the interplay in the box and stuff but he doesn't do defense splitting passes which can limit him alot if he doesnt learn/start doing them.

Ekul

No. Both Xavi and Iniesta were considered to be extraordinary talented from the time they were just kids. Iniesta was brought to Barcelona from Albacete because he was a star in some big tournament when he was 12 years old. By the time they both had reached 18, they were no longer playing for the B team, and by the time they had reached 22 years old (Rafinha's age) they probably had close to 100 games each for the first team. Even though Iniesta wasnt a fixed starter yet (because of certain Ronaldinho and Deco), he was always the 12th man of the team. They were both world class players by their early 20s, no doubt about it. Of course, not all players are as talented as they were at an early age, and some players take longer to truly shine, and then just explode, like Busquets, who no one knew anything about before he suddenly "came from nowhere" and cemented a starting place for Barcelona.

I get where you're coming from, but it's important to note that when Xavi and Iniesta broke into the first team, Barcelona weren't the force that we are today.

Mexcelona

I get where you're coming from, but it's important to note that when Xavi and Iniesta broke into the first team, Barcelona weren't the force that we are today.

also worth noting that rafinha has to replace both an amazing rakitic which is irreplaceable considering his role for the team
and a legend such as iniesta.
this season he was also competing against Xavi who has been rumored to leave since early december of course lucho will play xavi over rafinha for that reason alone to keep our captain happy.

the first half of next season is rafinha's opportunity to make it or break it.

Zangash

Banned
Hope to see him continue to improve the way he did this season. If he could develop some through ball skills he could possibly end up being a killer out there.

Stric

He's played above my expectations, especially in the last part of the season. Now's his time. He has until January to make that 3rd MF spot his.

Home of Barca Fans