Rangers FC thread

Hamzah

High Definition Member
anyway... they're depth is so shite this season that they'll end up playing their reserves in mid-season. With Pedro Mendes the only half decent player in thier midfield, celtic will have this wrapped up. As long as we don't lose the derby matches...

henriklarsson7

Thomson is better than Mendes IMO. And Davis in't terrible either.

they 3 are rangers best players imo, boyd and bhougerra are really over rated. boyd rarely scores in big games against big teams (6 goals against top 6 SPL oppostion last season :lol:) and bhougerra is never a football player and it is incredibly hilarious when he runs 40 yards up the park with the ball and punts it into row z :lol:. celts for the treble this season lads. :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

henriklarsson7

scum 4 - 1 falkirk

McCulloch
Miller 2
Naismith

Falkirk

Finnigan

it was expected, i tend not to get my hopes up when they play at home as it comes as a better surprise when they get beat 0-1 from the likes of inverness :D

B

blueduck

This thread is pathetic.

It's like me going onto the United thread and posting a load of crap about them.

You Celts really are obsessed by them.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Actually blue duck it's like you starting the United thread and single handedly keeping it going on a continuous basis.

Home of Barca Fans