Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
why aren't there pics of the milan people in madrid?

cause marca says that galiani denied being in madrid?

Yep it's very funny...
La Gazzetta Dello Sport claim they called Galliani and he said (listen to this ) he is not in Madrid but in the sea in Romagna " :lol:

and no photo's because it all too sudden they were seen by people not photographed , My Madridista friends say it was also reported on telemadrid TV

Last edited:

Nándor

now things are getting stupid...apperently galliani has confirmed via gazetta dello sport, that he IS NOT IN MADRID :cussing:

Beast

The Observer
now things are getting stupid...apperently galliani has confirmed via gazetta dello sport, that he IS NOT IN MADRID :cussing:

no he is in Madrid and he is with Kaka dad and with Perez :D

it's just they didn't expect it to come out so soon especially that Kaka just denied everything in the morning
Galliani and Silvio both fear public backlash .. my guess they would have waited till the last day..however meeting Perez doesn't mean it's done yet.. things can go wrong or they could demand stupid stuff...but they are in Madrid no doubt..

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I love how Nandor always get caught up in the media frenzy. Although credit to him for keeping everyone on their toes :lol:

Beast

The Observer
What makes you so sure, Beast?

He was seen by several people who reported it to the press and TV.. not just one but several.. it's not a make believe story by Marca or AS.. in fact they knew nothing about it till people called in ...

and Milan usually deny through their official website not by phone call

however back to Pellegerini

his first interview

Manuel Pellegrini Talks Real Madrid Tactics and Philosophy

The Chilean coach took the time to talk about the tactical changes he will bring to his new side, as well as the philosophical aspect of the game...
Only yesterday was coach Manuel Pellegrini officially
declared the coach of Real Madrid, ending weeks of speculation as to who would be Juande Ramos' successor at the Bernabeu. Pellegrini took the time to undergo an extensive interview, discussing the tactical changes he will implement at the helm of Real Madrid, what he expects of his players, and the philosophy of the modern game.

"Whoever devotes 24 hours a day to football is a bad coach. Football is a combination of personality, taste, demands, leadership," Pellegrini is quoted saying by Realmadrid.com.

"Leadership is learned by reading, seeing and living. If football is all I know, then I know nothing. "My philosophy is related to having good technical players."

Known for his mobility and tactical dynamism, Pellegrini also talked about his style of coaching and how his players are expected to train every day, stressing athleticism. "We train with the ball; the dynamics of the game. When you make the opponent run and wear out, your personal physique improves.

"Then there is the intensity from each position: I want defensive wingers to close in on a ball 20 times at full speed, and that can only happen by holding practice matches in small areas -always playing. Running 800 meters isn't real.

"A player must be steadfast in one part of the pitch in order to close open spaces, run relays, crosses, come out of his own side of the pitch."

Regarding creativity, Pellegrini said, "You have to let [a player] invent in the last 25 meters.

"I tell players, 'Let's manage ten set-pieces. We won't be successful eight of the ten times, but we will win the match with the other two.' Creative football is hard if you aren't able to combine with others or be comfortable touching the ball."

Whether it's defensive precision or creativity upfield, there is little space for mistakes as the whole world will be watching Pellegrini's every move.

Time, on the other hand, is in favour of the Chilean coach, as he has exactly three months of the summer transfer window to build a squad capable of challenging the Primera Division and impressing on the European stage. A reported budget of 250 million euros is a good place to start.

Beast

The Observer
u can't buy a title even if you want to... you buy players to build a team .. if you form a good team u can win titles..

E

Esteve

It will take Madrid more than a season to build a team that can overtake this Barça side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans