Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer

everybody will until October at least when the new versions come out

Ribery could move to Barca if what the press reported today is true cause that mean we will pay Man U 30 Million Euro penalty on top of what we will pay for Ribery.. and that means his price could well be 80 Mil + ... i hope the CR contract is not true:thumbdown:

Warik

If you got CR it'd at least leave a chance for Robben to get in the starting XI on one flank, which will probably be enough for Nandor to top himself :p

Beast

The Observer
Galliani said " I was joking , i'm not @ the sea.. i'm in Madrid having dinner with my friend Florentino celebrating the success in the elections "

The Italian press are claiming both Robben and Sneijder or one of them could be on their way to San Siro with less money offered for Kaka

Nándor

I love how Nandor always get caught up in the media frenzy. Although credit to him for keeping everyone on their toes :lol:
:D You will forever be my favorite news paper boy...I could totally see you on a bike distributing news paper when you were younger.

one reason why i missed chatting with you guys...i can always count on you to lighten me up and clear my confusions:D

btw...i only did that once:D though i didn't get to throw anything:angry:

If you got CR it'd at least leave a chance for Robben to get in the starting XI on one flank, which will probably be enough for Nandor to top himself :p

i hate robben :angry: and i don't want CR at madrid unless real sells robben and gets ribéry too. first get rid of robben, then get ribéry and only then i would "accept" or bei happy about CR joining real

u mean shoot himself :p

spot on :lol:

Beast

The Observer
the hidden ones.. Me & Gala made a joint bid and we lost by a single vote by mail.. Raed & Nando came close @ third place...

we do our voting quietly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans