Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthik

Although Real Madrid looks like the over-whelming favourites to progress considering Madrid's history in Europe against Tot's and Mou's record against HArry, but still I ve got a feeling that it will not be as easy as few might think/feel. // OT : Thanks and best wishes for Madrid and Lyon players / fans for their gesture for Eric Abidal

Beast

The Observer
Only a crazy guy would think Spurs is an easy tie .. they are in the final 8th for the first time for a valid reason : they earned it
plus i'd fancy VDV executing a revenge

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
They aren't easy but you can't deny it's probably the best draw we could get, them or Schalke. If we cannot beat this Spurs team then we got some serious problems.

Pepe Silvia

Only a crazy guy would think Spurs is an easy tie .. they are in the final 8th for the first time for a valid reason : they earned it
plus i'd fancy VDV executing a revenge
Thank God there is some sense in this thread. Tottenham can upset Madrid. If people watch Tottenham, they'd know that.

Beast

The Observer
I'd rather meet Shakhtar than any except for D Kiev in the late 90's the East European trips usually an easy success for us
.. English sides physicality always a problem plus they are direct as fuck .. Germans aren't easy, given due to their managerial changes they are the weakest side
Spurs IMO are 6th strongest side in the last 8 with the Ukrainian 7th and the Germans last
the other problem is they play similar to us in some ways

Bergkamp10

Going to be a huge Madrid fan for the games vs Spurs.

Come on Ronaldo, don't let me down :worthy: Personally, don't think Spurs' defence will contain Madrid. Gallas is out for ages now. Modric is an excellent player but Madrid's mid will dominate. I'll be shocked if Spurs qualify, Mourinho knows how to play an English team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans