Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
:worthy: pep :lol: :lol: wow one thing pep says and u guys lose it :lol:

Its not about the fact that he is interfering with the club's business its what he said is absolutely ridiculous :D

Quick question for you fellas...

Benzema on top ( current ) form or Higgy? Who would you play if you had to choose?

When both on form? Higuain. I am not sure if Higuain has scored that many goals consecutively but Higuain makes the team click all together and defends a lot more. Remember, Benzema is playing close to the box and stopped doing stupid shit like running half the field. This is where I said he is best, and that is where he is excelling. He tried to defend and puts in effort but Higuain works really really hard to send in accurate crosses, pressures the defense and what not.

Although it is not fair to say anything at the moment because we all trust Higuain a lot more which is natural, and Benzema needs to finish the season on a high number of goals before he combines goal scoring and defending.

One thing though, Benzema is ten times better than Higuain at holding the ball. Sometimes, we will need that against very stubborn opponents who require very fine passing within the box to get around. Though Higuain can shoot from outside the box and curl them in nicely.

If both keep their form, I am happy to play both at the same time for the majority of the season to kill off smaller teams and pick whoever is on best form in big games. One thing is for sure, Mourinho has a lot of trouble in picking between them.

The perspective of this happening is quite intimidating though. Michel being Mourinho's potential successor would make Madrid go down just as Benitez got Inter to go down.

Why go far? Capello's successor was Schuster and look where that got us.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Its not about the fact that he is interfering with the club's business its what he said is absolutely ridiculous :D

When both on form? Higuain. I am not sure if Higuain has scored that many goals consecutively but Higuain makes the team click all together and defends a lot more. Remember, Benzema is playing close to the box and stopped doing stupid shit like running half the field. This is where I said he is best, and that is where he is excelling. He tried to defend and puts in effort but Higuain works really really hard to send in accurate crosses, pressures the defense and what not.

Although it is not fair to say anything at the moment because we all trust Higuain a lot more which is natural, and Benzema needs to finish the season on a high number of goals before he combines goal scoring and defending.

One thing though, Benzema is ten times better than Higuain at holding the ball. Sometimes, we will need that against very stubborn opponents who require very fine passing within the box to get around. Though Higuain can shoot from outside the box and curl them in nicely.

If both keep their form, I am happy to play both at the same time for the majority of the season to kill off smaller teams and pick whoever is on best form in big games. One thing is for sure, Mourinho has a lot of trouble in picking between them.

Why go far? Capello's successor was Schuster and look where that got us.

I also think Benzema is a better dribbler than Higuain, he can create scoring opportunities better than Higuain. The thing is I also think he's a form striker, great when on form, but terrible when off form, Higuain is still useful even when not scoring goals, plus he's more consistent IMO. Another important point is that Higuain has a better chemistry with CR7 than Benzema, I think its harder to defend the Higuain-CR7 combo than defending RM when Benzema is playing.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I also think Benzema is a better dribbler than Higuain, he can create scoring opportunities better than Higuain. The thing is I also think he's a form striker, great when on form, but terrible when off form, Higuain is still useful even when not scoring goals, plus he's more consistent IMO. Another important point is that Higuain has a better chemistry with CR7 than Benzema, I think its harder to defend the Higuain-CR7 combo than defending RM when Benzema is playing.

CRonaldo doesn't have a good partnership with anyone except those who are willing to conform. It took a lot of humbleness from Higuain to play to Ronaldo's strengths and it took a while for Ronaldo to warm up. Benzema will allow Ronaldo to work with him once his scoring dries up a little.

But you are absolutely spot on with Benzema being a form player. Although he did create a few assists when he couldn't score in a brothel, the fact that Higuain does his absolute all is something Madridistas will always favor.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
CRonaldo doesn't have a good partnership with anyone except those who are willing to conform. It took a lot of humbleness from Higuain to play to Ronaldo's strengths and it took a while for Ronaldo to warm up. Benzema will allow Ronaldo to work with him once his scoring dries up a little.

But you are absolutely spot on with Benzema being a form player. Although he did create a few assists when he couldn't score in a brothel, the fact that Higuain does his absolute all is something Madridistas will always favor.

Yeah, Higuain seems to be the type of player who dies for the shirt...He happens to be one of the few Madrid players I don't particularly dislike...

It'll be interesting to see how Mou plays them all when Higuain is back.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Talking about conforming with CR: He has now scored 2 goals in about 50 attempts from a free kick.

That makes him worse than the worst free kick taking team in the world that Barcelona is. Why is he even still allowed to take them? You have far better players to do it.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I think we already know that Mourinho loves his two strikers. A very cautious man but he loves his goals. He loves demolition early on to so he can defend nice and tight. Ronaldo will play off Higuain who will play off Benzema. In order for this to work, Higuain and Benzema will have to defend like mad dogs, more so than Villa and Pedro.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Talking about conforming with CR: He has now scored 2 goals in about 50 attempts from a free kick.

That makes him worse than the worst free kick taking team in the world that Barcelona is. Why is he even still allowed to take them? You have far better players to do it.

Hint:

Starts with a 'P' ends with an 'i' and is awarded by Marca :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans