Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
According to one mod i'm from Egypt , beat that :lol:

:DNow how's that?

I might have read somewhere you mentioning you are from Morocco. That is the reason I attributed to your love for Madrid, not far away places they are if I remember Bourne Ultimatum well, right?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Taarabt has certainly been humbled since his disaster spell at Spurs.

But I am surprised he is linked with Madrid, as he is nowhere near at the level Madrid require.

I think can get to that level, but I believe he needs to go to another club first and develop more at a higher level. Then he would be ready for his big move.

Certainly I can see why Madrid would want him if you sell Canales though.

Nándor

Hi guys, how are things going?

One thing i've been asking myself quite some time...is Benzema's current form no more than just form or did he really have the break through that ensures he'll not be sold in the summer?!
Personally i still want him out, because i don't trust the sudden hype. To me it smells like Lyon time: after having some good games, he gets hailed as the next Ronaldo or the french Ronaldo and in the end, he dissapears for years. To me this is nothing but form and once reality come back, he'll be as useless as ever. Therfore i would use the current hype and cash in on him while his form raises the price.

So sad to see Kaká probably kiss his carrere good-bye :( He was one of my favorite players due to his elegant style and being a playmaker who could score lots of goals. Well, all the best at whatever club he's gonna move to in the summer.

No comment on Özil! :lol:

As for the midfield...i currently don't believe the rumors around. As much as i would love to see some one like Parejo, Pastore or Borja Valero partnering Xabi Alonso - or even the unreal option of Fábregas - this IMO, are just not the type of players i recon Mourinho to partner Xabi Alonso with! That type is much too offensive minded...i recon Mourinho is looking for some one like Sissoko, Essien, De Rossi in the first place and maybe Schweinsteiger or Javi Martínez in the second.

@ Estel:

You certainly got let down by your memory...i'm almost certain you read, that Gio said he was from MONACO, but remembered it as MOROCCO.
Sounds about right?

El Gato

Villarato!
Benzema did transform. He played and scored in every system he was put in since he started scoring at the end of February. Ofc the judgement will come after the end of the season, but given his work and the quality he displayed ever since he broke through his shittyness I don't think he is leaving Madrid, he ain't Ibra and probably will be willing to fight even if the club tries to bring in another striker like Llorente. I think now madridismo is put in place where they have to wait and see what happens, because if he plays well or even manages to score in CL or against Barca then he shouldn't be sold and defo should be given another chance from the haters.

And Nandor, what do you mean no comment on Ozil :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans