Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nándor

Sounds just about right nandor :)

:beer2:

Benzema did transform. He played and scored in every system he was put in since he started scoring at the end of February. Ofc the judgement will come after the end of the season, but given his work and the quality he displayed ever since he broke through his shittyness I don't think he is leaving Madrid, he ain't Ibra and probably will be willing to fight even if the club tries to bring in another striker like Llorente. I think now madridismo is put in place where they have to wait and see what happens, because if he plays well or even manages to score in CL or against Barca then he shouldn't be sold and defo should be given another chance from the haters.

And Nandor, what do you mean no comment on Ozil :>

Benzema did transform, yes...however, he basically only transformed in his head. His problems were 99% mental and it took Mourinho shit load of time to brain wash him. Now, having a very fragile mind, i don't trust Benzema will be stable enough from now on to keep up his good form.

As for Özil...that's total personal dislike, based on the german press and other things.

-----------------------------------------

Pretty awefull situation Madrid is in with regards to the game against Sporting...and much worse considering Mourinho doesn't trust much or hasn't been trusting nearly all season the likes of Granero, Pedro León & Morata. Otherwise, IMO, these three could make a good job in replacing Xabi Alonso, Cristiano & Benzema/Higuain.

So, not having trust in those, i recon Mourinho will play a 4-3-3 with Gago-Lass-Khedira in the midfield and Goal machine Adebay...whatever as lone striker. Btw...Ade reminds me a lot of a stick due to his physique, being tall and pretty thin. I wonder if actually Valdano was refering to him when he made his legendary quote of "playing like shit on a stick".
Be that as it may, any chance that the slap stick striker can surprise??? :(

Beast

The Observer
Excellent back up for Marcelo but he is like Marcelo an attacking FB with a very strong shot
(that's if the news is true )

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
So it's Kaka,Benzema,,Marcelo,CR,Xabi and Pepe all missing from the next game vs Sporting

FIFA virus @ it's best... can see Sporting pulling an upset there

never fear!

emmanuel-adebayor-4.jpg

ADEBAYOR IS HERE!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Madrid at home...there's no way the perfect run would abruptly end in the hands of them! But Botia will try to make the maximum of this chance to impress the cules, remember last time how he kicked the shit out of CR7?

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Madrid at home...there's no way the perfect run would abruptly end in the hands of them! But Botia will try to make the maximum of this chance to impress the cules, remember last time how he kicked the shit out of CR7?

Yeah, some of that again would be nice.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Granero will play , i don't know what Nandor been following (i disagree with his entire post ) but for so many times Jose said he likes the kid and fully trust him and both are really good friends

Correct Rhyme , scary thought...

lol adebayor will rise from the dead and score a brace and tek will come back and stick our noses in it........................the horror :(

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Yeah I agree with Gio, Jose is a big believer in Granero, I think he'll start, he started over Xabi (when rested) before Lyon home game too, not to forget.

El Gato

Villarato!
Benzema did transform, yes...however, he basically only transformed in his head. His problems were 99% mental and it took Mourinho shit load of time to brain wash him. Now, having a very fragile mind, i don't trust Benzema will be stable enough from now on to keep up his good form.

As for Özil...that's total personal dislike, based on the german press and other things.

Exactly. Benzema's problems were 99% mental and it was only because he could not accommodate himself in Madrid style, position and had massive struggles when it came to fighting for his spot. Now that he had enormous amount of time to get used to his role fully, he took advantage and his mental problems are gone. We all knew he has great potential. The only thing he lacked was self-belief and regular scoring form to prove that he is worth the money that was spent on his transfer. It's not easy to break through such amount of pressure with such a glorious competition and pressure on the team as a whole to finally start delivering after spending shitloads of money on creating a new team.
I see no reason why we can't expect more from Benzema from now on. I don't think there will be times again when he will be an absolute waste of space, at least under Mourinho. He learned his role, he plays very well as a striker putting aside scoring duties, his links with CR, Di Maria, Ozil and Xabi are really good, they were for most of the time and the reason he wasn't given credit for that is because he didn't deliver close to the box. His work rate was always something to praise and now he added consistency in the box which makes him a striker that we all waited for.

Now Benzema's aim should be to continue to perform on this level with consistent scoring (not every week even though he is defo capable of scoring in each game in La Liga) and to aim higher, start doing anything in his power to deal with top class defenders and take some offensive load off CR when he is trying to do everything himself. I can't entirely trust him yet, but there has been a change in his game and he deserves to be given credit for it, otherwise without appreciation from the fans he will never be who madridistas would want to see upfront despite his huge potential.

And in what way do you not like Ozil ? Is it just prejudice (which I can understand, I detest some players too despite their football abilities) or are you trying to deny that he is probably the most glorious signing in recent years ?

Beast

The Observer
Nah old shit ... nothing beats Rosell predicting a 5-0 in the cup final... taking a leaf from Calderon book is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans