Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nándor

well, bayern did say that and have already started. they smashed out an all-time bundesliga high of 30m € for mario gomez. in addition to that, they are reported to have tabled 18m € + rensing for manuel neuer!!! plus the way ribéry behaved during this season is another sign that he wants out and will be. at times you could see his head is rather in barcelona or madrid than anywhere else.

they can keep their promise to the fans...getting gomez, neuer and sneijder and/or VDV is more than enough to secure the bundesliga title and to regain some glory in the CL.
i keep meantioning these players cause i believe they're exactly what bayern are looking for are in need of. VDV would be the offensive midfielder/playmaker they always wanted and never got (diego) ever since ballack left and sneijder will cover the loss of zé roberto, who will leave bayern.

veryfatchocobo

RM still want Xabi Alonso? What will happen to De La Red then? His heart problem is apparently a viral infection, you know.

If it is a viral infection, it's unlikely it will go away.

Beast

The Observer
No body know if De La Red will ever play football again.. he was hospitalized again and entered the IC during a check up 2 month ago.. it's very unclear .. and as much as we all love him and he got 80 % + in the fans popularity vote and in the list of players to stay , no one want him to risk his life

Beast

The Observer
I'm no doctor, but If it was a viral infection, then it is likely it will have already gone away.

well last thing i read is this

De la Red waits on final test
Sky news
Real midfielder hopes to be given green light by medics
Last updated: 5th May 2009

Ruben de la Red is hoping to be given the all-clear to resume his playing career in the next few weeks.

The Real Madrid midfielder, who helped Spain to European Championship glory last summer, has been sidelined for the most of the current campaign.

He collapsed during a King's Cup match against Real Union on 30th October and has been out of action ever since.

Real erred on the side of caution after the incident by insisting he focused his full attention on making a full recovery, rather than training and playing.

He has undergone numerous tests since then in an effort to put an end to the issue.

However, he is yet to be told that he is free to make a return to professional football and remains a frustrated figure.

One more test is set to be carried out in the next few months, with De La Red hoping that will provide medical staff with the positive results they are looking for.

"They (the doctors) have told me this really is the last test and that in a month-and-a-half I will have the final results," he told El Pais.

"All the results have been negative so far."

Beast

The Observer
yep Meta by negative he meant all clear pending the last test (he must have done something like 1000 tests including genetic ones )

E

Esteve

What if he comes back & something terrible happens? Bollocks to tests. Not worth the risk.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Speaking about the situation to Porta a Porta, Milan president Berlusconi explained that everything will be revealed when there is a definite decision.

"I will speak on Monday probably," said the president.

"On Monday you will all know the decision that has been taken. And to add, we will talk when we have a definite decision.

"At the moment there is no decision. On Monday I will meet with Kaka, and then we shall see.

"Putting aside the great friendship [with Kaka], the negotiations are in the hands of Kaka’s father, he is the one who will decide.

"[If Kaka goes] we still have a certain Ronaldinho."

Why wait till Monday? Just bloody say goodbye now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans