Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

:lol:
Marcelo vs Coentrao will be hilarious, anyway they have Pepe, Carvalho, Cron, Coentrao
this shit is getting hilarious, Mourinho is rulling this Franco CF, it´s clearly not Perez
madridistas wake up, I would be pissed if some fucking jerk came to club, won 1 cup which was crushed under bus and then planned to call his own physios, cooks, change tradition (well Iker deserves being captain of RM not because of tradition but because he won EURO, he won WC he won everything possible and is regarded as best spanish GK ever)

Chainsaw

Killahead
marcelo-real-madrid-300x350.jpg

"I've been a good bitch to you Mou. Porque Jose Porque?!!!"

Yugi

re1.jpg

you are good bitch oh yeah, but you screwed and I cannot forget, I could win CL if I had Coentrao, PORQUE marcelo? PORQUE

Yugi

re1.jpg

you are good bitch oh yeah, but you screwed and I cannot forget, I could win CL if I had Coentrao, PORQUE marcelo? PORQUE

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Strange development indeed if it is true. I can't see Jose ever giving Ramos the armband. Javi Alonso (the Basque) is also an interesting development...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Couple of excellent deals that.

A defence of Arbeloa-Ramos-Pepe-Coentrao is very, very good.

Or even that new CB they bought with Ramos at right back. Either way it looks solid.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
€30m straight cash for Coentrao

Garay goes to Benfica in a separate deal for about €10m

€10m for a backup defender on RM's bench?...On the one hand, just gives you an idea of how much money sits on that bench but €10m?...That sounds like some shady deal with Benefica...or perhaps the accounting to give the impression they recouped some cash on him?

Yugi

Couple of excellent deals that.

A defence of Arbeloa-Ramos-Pepe-Coentrao is very, very good.

Or even that new CB they bought with Ramos at right back. Either way it looks solid.

yeah, it always looks solid, they spent 180M of defense in 4 years or so ....
so Madrid already spent like what? 60M?

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Yep, can't argue with any of them. Although tbh I wouldn't have paid €30m on Coentrao when you have Marcelo.

They're getting stuff done at least.

jamrock

30mil for coentrao, when it means marcelo or di maria on the bench, two of your best players last season is a shitty deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans