Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Come on guys, enough complaining about the refs. That's a factor that's out of our control, we just need to focus on what we can control, namely performing well and winning games. If we were playing like last season, no amount of bad refereeing would have derailed us.

We just need to play every game as if were a final from now on. 19 wins in 21 games is the minimum required.

:barca scarf: lets do it.

but seriously some one needs to beat madrid this month if it were to happen. putting my money on bilbao to do it

Sergio

Sergison
I would share your opinion if the refs decisions will affect Madrid as much(or something close) as it affects Barca, then i will call it bad refering or human error
It is not the case
I've been showing decisions(crucial decisions: like penalties not given, wronly disallowed goals...) from the ref which benefit Madrid and harm Barca, and never the other way around. If a Madridista or anybody can show me games where it happens the other way around then I will take this back
No, you have shown games where Barca have lost points, and attributed that loss to what decisions didn't go your way. The fact that Barca played poorly in several of your own examples, yet that is seen as no reason for a drop in points in your view is an extraordinary conclusion.

Manuel Traquete

:barca scarf: lets do it.

but seriously some one needs to beat madrid this month if it were to happen. putting my money on bilbao to do it

Calm down. People expecting Madrid to just win every game until the next Clásico are crazy. That'd be 18 consecutive wins; the all-time La Liga is 16 (from Pep's Barca last season). This Madrid team is pretty good, but let's not exaggerate, they'll definitely drop points outside El Clásico. It won't necessarily be this month, but I guess it's possible, Bilbao are always one tough costumer.

El Gato

Villarato!
188704_209988892346923_207088802636932_857547_859411_n.jpg

5th assist in his 3rd game this year even though he still looks really average

ammarfcb

ze special one
Calm down. People expecting Madrid to just win every game until the next Clásico are crazy. That'd be 18 consecutive wins; the all-time La Liga is 16 (from Pep's Barca last season). This Madrid team is pretty good, but let's not exaggerate, they'll definitely drop points outside El Clásico. It won't necessarily be this month, but I guess it's possible, Bilbao are always one tough costumer.

yh watched an episode about some rain dance on HIMYM. need to learn that shit for the bilbao game

ricknattery

No, you have shown games where Barca have lost points, and attributed that loss to what decisions didn't go your way. The fact that Barca played poorly in several of your own examples, yet that is seen as no reason for a drop in points in your view is an extraordinary conclusion.

If the bad decision comes in the last minute like in cornella(penalty not given) or in the last 3 minutes(goal wrongly disallowed in Getafe) or last minute in Valencia:Higuain chest-hand ball(penalty not given to Valencia) then yeah I can call it like it is: a decision that affects the result of a match
and I will retire from this discusion cos' many posters have asked to stop it

Xavi_78

casadesus, mallorca player whose 2-0 was wrongly cancelled: "you end up looking like a fool, because it seems as if madrid has to win games"

F

Flavia

It's the same as when people do that in Messi-Maradona comparisons ;)
No, it is not... not even close.

About the refs, it is really sad to see them benefitting rm like that, but we also have been playing poorly away from home. If we were playing away like we play at Camp Nou, we'd probably be leading the table.

jairzinho

Hope florentino doles out the rewards to the madridista linesman for ruling out a fair goal against Mallorca today. He deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans