Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
NOw everything is going perfect for them being 5 pts ahead of us, but now they start destroying themselves? Are they really that dumb?

Like I have been saying for a long time now. It's not about the league table. Our head-to-head is much more important, and a vastly superior indicator of our relative strength.

The Real Madrid fans understand this perfectly well, as do the players, as does Mourinho (which he will of course deny)

El Gato

Villarato!
So, he not only doesn't deny moles exist and on top of everything else he advise them to inform well.

Ramos... :facepalm:

That my friend is a junk translation. What Ramos said is that:

"Over the course of my career I have never disrespected any of the coaches. That said I want to deny every information as to what I supposedly said. Let's finish with the matter right now! I think it's enough and the mole or the moles must INFORM THEMSELVES BETTER.. (It's pathetic that something like that could even happen). That's where I want to finish, coach and I are fighting for the same prizes. We'll be a team till we die. Hala Madrid!"

Beast

The Observer
Like I have been saying for a long time now. It's not about the league table. Our head-to-head is much more important, and a vastly superior indicator of our relative strength.

The Real Madrid fans understand this perfectly well, as do the players, as does Mourinho (which he will of course deny)

And u've been wrong for a long time .. u will not go at the end of season say " hey look at our achievement , we have the head to head trophy "
stop being silly

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
That my friend is a junk translation. What Ramos said is that:

"Over the course of my career I have never disrespected any of the coaches. That said I want to deny every information as to what I supposedly said. Let's finish with the matter right now! I think it's enough and the mole or the moles must INFORM THEMSELVES BETTER.. (It's pathetic that something like that could even happen). That's where I want to finish, coach and I are fighting for the same prizes. We'll be a team till we die. Hala Madrid!"

You know he's from Catalonia, right? I think he understands what Ramos wrote without looking at translations.

El Gato

Villarato!
Which is even funnier considering what Marca and other sites say about Ramos' statements and the latest interviews.

Just look at the whole quote. It doesn't make sense in that form.

Maybe he didn't translate it wrong, but the meaning is definitely with the point that the moles are misinformed etc.

Last edited:

La LL

Generally Delightful
EDIT: It had been said so I'll stick with this: Don't try and hide behind a curtain, Wolfe. Just let things unfold. The more you deny things now, the more it's going to hurt later if it turns out to be true.

JonM

It's not gonna hurt at all. In a week, no one will talk about it anymore. Let's not forget that Madrid was "in crisis" back in october and since then they haven't dropped a single point except against us.

It's all fun watching it unravel but I'm pretty sure that nothing will come out of this.

El Gato

Villarato!
EDIT: It had been said so I'll stick with this: Don't try and hide behind a curtain, Wolfe. Just let things unfold. The more you deny things now, the more it's going to hurt later if it turns out to be true.

I should believe these rumors? Tell me why. Please.

Last edited:
E

estranged

Pretty much everybody is now recognizing that the conversation actually took place, and Mou's press conference hasn't helped quash these rumors (he didn't deny that there was division in the squad and whats worse is that he said he doesn't cause divisions) and given how all the Madrid press were the ones who brought this up in the first place, I don't think you can dismiss them so easily as 'rumors'. Though I don't think there is any reason for us cules to be happy, sure it's great to have the bastards fighting each other but it's not showing any side effects on the pitch and they have been as ruthless as ever (domestically). Personally if I was a madridista I wouldn't mind this little drama so long as they kept performing on the pitch, which they have been doing (except when they face us :D) I wouldn't put any hope on Madrid imploding at this time, not in the league at least. They're far too hungry and motivated to do that now, but if we beat them tomorrow it will fan the flames as Mous critics will keep getting up his ass.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
We still have to beat them in the second leg (well not lose by more than 2 goals etc). We are strong because we respect our opponent, Jose is weak because he lets his ego take over.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
the one thing I never considered with Mourinho and Real: Real as a fine and recent history of winning the CL. It's beating Barcelona that Mourinho was hired for. At Porto, Chelsea, and Inter ... they had not won anything in a while. but Real is a different beast (not Gio). and the players on Real are no different. Especially Iker. Ramos is a Euro and World Cup winner. There is pride already at Real, whereas at Porto, Chelsea, Inter had never done anything to warrant that type of pride.

hmmpf. interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans