Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricknattery

How can madridistas celebrate their titles is beyond me, most of them(at least in Spain) have been achieved thanks to refs help. It's disgusting

Beast

The Observer
Its pointless to talk about refs . And quite frustrating . There is nothing anyone can do about it . I dont know by discussing about refs if you get mental peace or what but nothings going to change . And we have to play like this and we will have the same system . So instead of crying out loud we should all concentrate more on ourselves . It is a fact that Madrid had been more consistent , yes the refs helped them but still we weren't at that level. We have to digest it and concentrate more on it . I think the Club is doing fine because of Guardiola and players , but we fans are mentally lagging behind . We won league before and we will win it again for sure , but for that we need to compete at our best levels.

Enough had been discussed on the referring issue and its painful and frustrating to see we are continuously blaming a certain group of persons yet knowing that nothing can change or improve the situation . If RM wins, good for them . Their trophy cabinet is too expensive yet too empty.

We do not fill it with super cups , we fill it with worthy trophies ;) and if ours is too empty than compared to yours it must be Barca is in the process of building a cabinet ;)
let me know when you win extra 5 Cl and 10 liga's ;)

Apart from that line excellent post .. the whiners will continue to whine because they need to be in their comfort zone and find an excuse .. defeat is not something they take lightly cause they joined the bandwagon recently .. .. like you know who on the forum . just insecurity

X

xaviniesta

be careful with your words. last time i heard mardisistas saying that the have won more clasicos than barca. now it's equal. beating the CL and LL record is the next landmark.

but i understand you why you want to live in the past...

Yugi

Piti (player Rayo): "The referees favour Madrid week after week. Someone should act, this can't continue like this." [onda cero]
Piti (player Rayo): "It's frustrating Madrid players can do what they want. You can't understand why the referees are afraid to give cards."
Piti (player Rayo): "Referees are afraid to call against Madrid because Mourinho will wait for them at the parking? Apparently." [onda cero]

How did Real Madrid not have Ramos and/or Pepe sent off at Rayo Vallecano? http://bit.ly/ArTs74

Pepe Silvia

So unbearable watching RM games that I just fast forwarded this one to see the final result. Shame it ended in more controversy for RM with Pepe and Ramos getting disgusting again? Hmmm... could have been a good push forward for us had you guys tied RV.

Beast, I agree with you that your team has had more consistency in Liga in attack and more hunger to win it. The ref decisions have been pretty obvious, but aside from that you should be winning the league and getting kudos from our posters on here. I know I will salute...

Beast

The Observer
it´s just 5 cls and 10ligas now?
wow, we really dominated you last two decades

31 vs 21 and 9 vs 4 ...

good luck matching it ;)
be careful with your words. last time i heard mardisistas saying that the have won more clasicos than barca. now it's equal. beating the CL and LL record is the next landmark.

but i understand you why you want to live in the past...

Considering your present is not bright be more cautious of your choice of words

It seems that for the past 51 years, we have been quite equal.

And we have been on top when Franco's reign is taken out of the equation.

why not make it 51 , 3 month and 4 days ?

The Franco reign where you were winning more in the first 17 years ? and turned bad cause you had a slump in form ?

So unbearable watching RM games that I just fast forwarded this one to see the final result. Shame it ended in more controversy for RM with Pepe and Ramos getting disgusting again? Hmmm... could have been a good push forward for us had you guys tied RV.

Beast, I agree with you that your team has had more consistency in Liga in attack and more hunger to win it. The ref decisions have been pretty obvious, but aside from that you should be winning the league and getting kudos from our posters on here. I know I will salute...

I expect nothing less from you Pepe as you excepted nothing less from me in the past couple of years and i was always the first to congratulate the Cule's

Pepe Silvia

Yup. Beast you are all class man. Good insight for some hard headed Cules in here who think the world will never change and our cycle will not eventually dry out for a bit. :lol:

M

mitkoa7x

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

dalitis8

Banned
Yup. Beast you are all class man. Good insight for some hard headed Cules in here who think the world will never change and our cycle will not eventually dry out for a bit. :lol:

Who said that our cycle will never end?

And what does that have to do with Madrid getting each and every decision their way? I really can't see the connection.

dalitis8

Banned
why not make it 51 , 3 month and 4 days ?

Because it suits my argument :D

But seriously, no one ever doubted the greatness of Madrid circa 1950s (despite the fact of being Franco powered)

What I am doubting, is any claim that you have been so special ever since.

gingerless

Piti (player Rayo): "The referees favour Madrid week after week. Someone should act, this can't continue like this." [onda cero]
Piti (player Rayo): "It's frustrating Madrid players can do what they want. You can't understand why the referees are afraid to give cards."
Piti (player Rayo): "Referees are afraid to call against Madrid because Mourinho will wait for them at the parking? Apparently." [onda cero]

How did Real Madrid not have Ramos and/or Pepe sent off at Rayo Vallecano? http://bit.ly/ArTs74

hopefully more and more players/ managers come out and give their piece of mind about this situation then maybe the refs will do their jobs. a reverse-mourinho'isation of the media if you will

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
We do not fill it with super cups , we fill it with worthy trophies ;) and if ours is too empty than compared to yours it must be Barca is in the process of building a cabinet ;)

Apart from that line excellent post .. the whiners will continue to whine because they need to be in their comfort zone and find an excuse .. defeat is not something they take lightly cause they joined the bandwagon recently .. .. like you know who on the forum . just insecurity

31 vs 21 and 9 vs 4 ...

good luck matching it ;)

Past is past my friend. In that case if you are counting, 13 out of 16 trophies in 3.5 years. You have two years left and you have to win another 12 trophies ( + Super Cup) to match our greatness. We are expecting a lot from Mourinho ;)

Good luck matching that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans