Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I love the revisionist madridistas, suddenly Mou is a former professional...Hell, I guess that makes me one too since I play pickup...One thing is certain when it comes to Mou, no one thinks of him as a former player since he never manages a game like someone who has played the game

El Gato

Villarato!
I love the revisionist madridistas, suddenly Mou is a former professional...Hell, I guess that makes me one too since I play pickup...One thing is certain when it comes to Mou, no one thinks of him as a former player since he never manages a game like someone who has played the game

Mou is a former professional. Playing for clubs like Rio Ave and Belenenses in 1st and 2nd division in Portugal makes him a former professional. Every player who plays in a professional country competition is considered a professional player, not a local 7-a-side scrub. Denying that is idiotic.

He doesn't manage the game like Fergie or Guardiola and yet he wins trophies in whichever league he coaches in and mostly in Europe. Problem?

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I have played professional too, 63 games for Motherwell youth team(yes, playing for a youth team is professional, the format is the same) before I left and went to Uni. I'm 20 and I've played more professional games then Mourinho :lol:

UberNjufer

Mou is a former professional. Playing for clubs like Rio Ave and Belenenses in 1st and 2nd division in Portugal makes him a former professional. Every player who plays in a professional country competition is considered a professional player, not a local 7-a-side scrub. Denying that is idiotic.

He doesn't manage the game like Fergie or Guardiola and yet he wins trophies in whichever league he coaches in and mostly in Europe. Problem?
that may explain his disgusting behaviour and lack of respect for fellow collegaues

El Gato

Villarato!
I have played professional too, 63 games for Motherwell youth team(yes, playing for a youth team is professional, the format is the same) before I left and went to Uni. I'm 20 and I've played more professional games then Mourinho :lol:

He made 94 pro appearances, just so you know.

UberNjufer said:
that may explain his disgusting behaviour and lack of respect for fellow collegaues

For example for whom?
+ LOL if you think Fergie never showed lack of respect to anyone

El Gato

Villarato!
Way to answer the question.

Which coach did he disrespect (in a correct sense of "disrespect")?

Last edited:

Maria

Ranieri, Pellegrini, Preciado, Pito, Pep "I would be ashame to win a CL like he did"(but not a league) etc....
Mou is definitely the most respectfull coach in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans