Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
No matter what I think of the man - and I truly detest him - it's impossible to dispute his ability when it comes to getting his transfer targets. I don't like the way he does it, I don't like to see good players arrive at the FrancoDome but the result is there for all to see and it's there holding up a white shirt in front of the world's media :angry:

it's true . but god help us with the new influx of Real Madrid pretenders who will call themselves fans .. their arrogance & lack of knowledge will kill me ..just like the first galacticos .. damn

Zqa-

Btw, Beast, how the hell can Madrid afford to blow this kind of cash. Where does the money come from?

Beast

The Observer
Btw, Beast, how the hell can Madrid afford to blow this kind of cash. Where does the money come from?

I swear to god and with my 2 twin children and the next one in 2 month i will not answer this question for the 125326246467347347347 times again
no offense to you Zqa.. just go back a couple of pages ..

Warik

This is big for La Liga...it will help bring up the quality of the Atleti's, Villarreal's, and Sevilla's for sure as they will have more pulling power...

Irish_Cules

La Liga is going to be VERY interesting next year. I'm definitely gonna try and go to el Classico.

EDIT: I hope your right about the other teams Warik. Next year's La Liga has huge potential now.

Last edited:

Warik

Got to say it. Balague has been going on about this contract for months, his words were picked up by the rest of the Spanish press. Looks like the guy was actually right for once...

Beast

The Observer
This is big for La Liga...it will help bring up the quality of the Atleti's, Villarreal's, and Sevilla's for sure as they will have more pulling power...

very ture.. it will be easier to get quality players when the quality of the liga top 2 and viewers multiply ..

La Liga is going to be VERY interesting next year. I'm definitely gonna try and go to el Classico.
it's a must i think this year... a big must
Got to say it. Balague has been going on about this contract for months, his words were picked up by the rest of the Spanish press. Looks like the guy was actually right for once...

hahaha for once at least

Irish_Cules

I doubt he can believe it himself! :lol: He's a good pundit in fairness but ye.....a bit dodgy on the transfer front to say the least.

Warik

If we get Ibrahimovic (and as you know Beast I really hope not) then that is:

Messi
Ronaldo
Kaka
Xavi
Iniesta
Henry
Alves
Ibra
Ramos
Iker
Higuain

all in 2 teams...crazily they are probably all in the top 15 in the world...

depthbomb

Well Its official now.Its a big blow to the so called best league in the world.

La liga will be interesting next year...but whats next for madrid?.. dont see them going for another big name tbh and pellegrini has a tough time ahead.

Nándor

holy f...!!! 96m € (since the 80m in the article are POUNDS). how could it possibly have ended up at that???!!! i thought the infamous precontract had a fix 85m € fee. if they just activated/made use of that precontract, how come real now have to pay 11m € more???

i won't comment on the fact that CR will bring in that amount of money with ease, therefore it is still good buisness. it's been said enough

however, with regards to what you said beast (affecting the other transfer targets), i honestly think that this has already happened before CR...the 67,2m € for kaka' had signifficant sideaffects

- xabi alonso: all of a sudden went up to 40m € before the current 50m € + negredo & bueno
- david villa: 37m € are not enough, valencia rate him more like 50m € or like speculated today...35m € + negredo (15m € => 50m € total)
- david silva: suddenly not for sale, unless there would come in a big money offer valencia just can't refuse
etc...

with regards to ribéry, am i the only one who thinks that pérez still definitly not given up on him??? german press is all over his statement that bayern won't sell and he is to accept that. HOWEVER, he did also say, unless they (bayern) were to change their mind.
am i the only one who sees behind that statement a strategy??? that strategy being to send out a message to ribéry, that he has to make a move by handing in a transfer demand and make it clear to bayern, he wants to leave and join real???!!!

Beast

The Observer
time is good for those who wait... Bayern want to recap some money spent and Valencia has a massive loan to pay.. the more you come close to the deadline the more desperate they will be to sell

and Nando for all that is dear for you.. stop your fixation with a player... Silva or Ribery would do the same job .. if not no problem Robben can do the job too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans