Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Hey Beast, glad to say you'll have Thierry 14 Henry right by your side in heated debates :beer2::beer2::beer2:
:lol::lol::lol:

I can already imagine it:

Beast posting strong with facts and numbers, posts consisting of 1000 words etc ....... and then the other kid just posts a vid. :D

Beast

The Observer
:lol::lol::lol:

I can already imagine it:

Beast posting strong with facts and numbers, posts consisting of 1000 words etc ....... and then the other kid just posts a vid. :D

:sad::sad:

the reactions of CR signing isn't good in the forum so far :sad:

by the way here is our new shirt for next season... WICKED

Kaka_le_gustaria_jugar_Madrid.jpg

20090611dasdaiftb_31.jpg

realmadridhome0910.jpg

Last edited:

Nándor

it's all speculation by the press with no quotes or opinions or anything
.. but i would blindly switch Garay with Marcano at no extra cost.. i never believed in him as a CB and always thought he would do well as a DM

same here!!! i don't rate garay that much and have my doubts he would be/could be real madrid material. i'd gladly take marcano instead as the CB and go for some other player as LB (rumor had it real want marcano as LB)

maz

I walk the line
So madrid break the record transfer barrier twice in a week. Nice.

Definitely your best shirt in a while.

Anyway, congratulations. Whichever way you order them, la liga now has the 5 best players in the world. Perhaps 6 if you put casillas up there, not to mention ribery is coming to la liga, and villa is already in la liga. If ever there was a time for the league to get back on top, its now. But as i say the LFP really need to get their act together.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
You mean umlauts? I was of course emphasising the gayness by using such a gay phrase...but that polo neck is soooooooooooooooo gay.

Beast

The Observer
What's that on the left of the shirt? What's with the polo neck anyway, is Guti designing the shirts now?
it's your über-love "club of the century " logo :lol:

i love polo shirts it's the new design for most shirts now .. i don't know why the home one is just a semi-high neck ..
sadly you may not be able to see Guti wearing one

So madrid break the record transfer barrier twice in a week. Nice.

Definitely your best shirt in a while.

Anyway, congratulations. Whichever way you order them, la liga now has the 5 best players in the world. Perhaps 6 if you put casillas up there, not to mention ribery is coming to la liga, and villa is already in la liga. If ever there was a time for the league to get back on top, its now. But as i say the LFP really need to get their act together.
sure as hell Maz... the LFP need to clean up their act, have a fixed schedule and do something to copa del gay .. at least the 2 tv companies made peace at last.. so no fuck up in TV broadcasts anymore

Nothing is more gay than the phrase über-gay complete with dots over the 'u'!

:lol::lol:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i bet pelligrinin a lil shocked to hear the player he is going to have to deal with next season maybe he wont take any crap from cristina rinauldo though.... he owned fergieson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans