Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warik

The difference is, a treble is something to be proud of. Some arsehole in LA asked Ronaldo if there was any news regarding "royyaalll Madrid". Shocking.

I heard that. Was going to point it out but thought seeing as this is the internet i'd probably be accused of racism over it.

Ed getting all defensive. Think he's all upset and tearful his beloved EPL might be dethroned?

Warik

Apparently (as in, random rumour #10000000000) the deal actually includes Huntelaar going to Utd... (Cadena SER being the originators of the rumour)

:hmmm:

IMO even if Real land all their targets: Kaka, Villa, CR7, Ribery and Xabi. Real would have to spend close to €300 million - which I highly doubt - just to reach our level. But if we can land a quality CF (2 if Eto'o leaves) and a quality AM which I think we could; IMO we would still have the better not to mention the younger squad at least on paper:

Villa = Eto'o//Benzema//Pato

CR7 < Messi

Ribery = Benzema//Pato

Kaka = Iniesta/Hernanes

Xabi < Xavi

Diarra < Toure

Nándor

in case your already sick of it beast, sorry...l'equipe claim that ribéry will move to real madrid once bayern are willed to sell him. apperently ribéry has no desire to join chelsea (he already said that publicly) or barca; his destination in case of leaving bayern will be madrid.

there's also a rumor, that l'pool have offered 6m € for saviola.

Nándor

i rate l'equipe as more reliable than barca based paper sport, with all due respect.

not to meantion, that apperently barca seem to have landed bruno alves and ibra. i really don't see you splash out another 40-50m € or more for ribéry.

in addition to that, it's been reported days ago in some german papers, that abidal tried to convince ribéry to join barca. ribéry refused and insited he wants to join madrid.

given, most of what's written these days is utter crap, real still emerge as no. 1 destination for ribéry.

Warik

Well

1) We haven't signed Alves and Ibra, those were rumours that have been dnied. Plus you never believe anything until its on the official website.
2) Just one month ago German papers insisted Ribery wanted Barça and French papers claimed he'd agreed a pre-contract.
3) French papers claimed a couple weeks back we had a 'verbal agreement' with Bayern.
4) No mention of any convincing from Abidal anywhere else, in stead there is mention that Laporta called Abidal and got Ribery on the phone. Ribery and Laporta talked and Ribery was apparently 'laughing and joking' with him.

Do I believe it? no. Its all paper talk tbh. I think your desire for Ribery is clouding your view of the fact that if you believe EVERYTHING you read in the press then Ribery changes his mind more than he changes his underwear as one day he wants Real, next Barça...I won't believe he prefers either until I see him signed on one of the twos official site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans