Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
I know he lacks speed and that that clearly doesn't suit Pelle's plans. That's what I said in here: bad timing for Huntelaar (and as much as I don't rate him, it feel sorry for him cause it surely sucks) But that's not the point. I just wanted to tease you with the transfer saga of Huntelaar which purely on paper is pretty crappy. You're always laughing with the Caceres disaster but this really isn't much better, and it is even with a player you like. :p

So keeping Metzelder ..... Manu is only in for speed at the attacking department? :wave:

Defense is more about positioning /tackles /anticipation .. upfront football nowadays need speed to execute your move quickly .. when you have slow forwards u give the other team a chance to regroup and be prepared..

the liverpool game was more a lesson to our short comings than the classico.. at least in the classico we managed to score.. with Liverpool it was epic failure on all accounts.. we were so slow in the midfield and upfront .. unable to find solution and gave Liverpool defense a break cause we had to wait for Raul and other players to pass the freaking ball ..personally i want another shot vs pool out of all teams this season in the CL

regarding Caceres vs Huntelaar ... at least the later scored goals and played games... Caceres did nothing worth those 16 Mil

Last edited:

Nándor

Uhu, and you could see Xabi in the bernabeu!

:lol: funny, since today SPORT claim, that the deal for xabi alonso is practically done, for 35m €. xabi alonso will be a real madrid player within the next hours after negotiations apperently intensified yesterday.
i prefer to wait before starting being happy.

to MARCA...does anyone know the argentine otamendi??? MARCA claim pellegrini wants to replace garay with that 21 years old kid.

EDIT:
AS say parejo doesn't enter into graneros deal with getafe!!! i hope he stays (but only if he gets to play) and shines!!! *cross fingers*

Last edited:

Nándor

yeah, but it's far from done beast...heinze is asking to much salary

meanwhile rumor has it again, that negredo could be included in a deal for xabi alonso. why offer negredo and not huntelaar???

Beast

The Observer
depend on Rafa.. however Huntelaar has joined Manu squad.. so it could turn upside down.. Hunter stay and Negredo leave
just keep one of them would be fine for me.. in case we decided to switch to 2 men upfront

Beast

The Observer
I am so looking forward to picking up my €100 from Gio.

you'll be left with nothing at the end of season , except poking your family cat

i'd like Huntelaar to move one of L'OM,Spurs or Inter (unlikely now )
at least i can watch him every week if he moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans