Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
I had hoped you'd have a new one by now... you know, with your endless inspiration. The quality of your jokes hasn't changed in years, that's for sure. I don't even need to comment on your "lottery numbers".

Priceless.

Guardian

I don't know why you think that you're superior and you work so hard to look intelligent, and try to laugh at every one here, when we know the true and it's really sad. That's grotesque at his best and it's hilarious. And I see how you get touchy after every gif or photo that s.o. has posted, it's called inferior complex. Have you ever visited a fitness centre or your hands are still tiny like a pencil?

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Oh you nailed it Guardian, that sure is "the true" and grotesque "at his best". Not sure what the "we" is for, since you're once again on your own in the argument.

I don't even need to try, you always do the job for me. One would think you'd get the message when literally every attempt you make at being funny is either mocked or, at best, ignored. It does take courage to even dare post stuff like that, or as in your case, total ignorance. But by all means keep trying kid, maybe one day you'll get past the .gifs and jokes a typical 5 year old would make, and hit it right on the head. Even fools can get lucky.

For everyone's sake, stick to the only thing you do well: posting pics of half naked women.

Beast

The Observer
me neither, hope your right. but the signs are there. will there be another defensive signing then??? or will drenthe stay???

drenthe & garay out
arbeloa & LB in???

this has nothing to do with my preference, but with pellegrini wanting 2 players for every position. not counting arbeloa, the LB spot would only have marcelo, and the CBs would be albiol, pepe, metzelder.
IMO the most likely thing will be to use arbeloa as LB and promote agus as CB instead of buying again. your thoughts???

4m € apperently

I said so early.. Ramos as a CB and Albiol-Torres for the right .. while the LB remains attacking full backs... u have versatility in the defense with Arbeloa-Ramos & Torres
How much did Madrid buy him for?

10 Million

You are nuts. Villa is pissed because Madrid only offered €25mil for him and then made out that they had offered a lot more in the press to try and put pressure on Valencia. There was never a deal arranged.

lol.. that's why Valencia president said we were more eager to finish the deal despite your 43 Million offer right :lol: man you are not on form today

Guardian

Oh you nailed it Guardian, that sure is "the true" and grotesque "at his best". Not sure what the "we" is for, since you're once again on your own in the argument.

I don't even need to try, you always do the job for me. One would think you'd get the message when literally every attempt you make at being funny is either mocked or, at best, ignored. It does take courage to even dare post stuff like that, or as in your case, total ignorance. But by all means keep trying kid, maybe one day you'll get past the .gifs and jokes a typical 5 year old would make, and hit it right on the head. Even fools can get lucky.

For everyone's sake, stick to the only thing you do well: posting pics of half naked women.

wooo, the little tiny pussy with zero muscles has opened his mouth again! I'm scared now! Say whatever you want freak, the other posters will judge who is who. The smell of ignorance comes out of you, every your post says one thing: you're little girl with inferior complex and zero knowledges at any level. So keep trying to look tough and intelligent! What a pussy! At least make one decent post before you open your smelly mouth again!

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Well it says a lot for me to say that I would believe an unquoted article from Marca rather than believe a word that comes out of Valdano's mouth. Hence Villa's anger at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans