Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian

I heard that Real are interested in Maicon, which means Ramos could be awarded wit a new role in the team - centre back or a bench warmer :)

Beast

The Observer
If its true then yes.. i believe Ramos will be moved to CB .. he already is carrying Hierro number 4 shirt.. he got speed,height and strength hope he improve in time.. but i'll be much more relaxed with 2 speedy CB (as in Pepe & Ramos )

however since tomorrow is April' fool i expect zillion amount of shit coming from the Spanish press

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe Perez wants Ancelotti because Carlo is used to taking orders from the big boss. I doubt Florentino will splash that much without wanting major influence on the team.

Beast

The Observer
Maybe Perez wants Ancelotti because Carlo is used to taking orders from the big boss. I doubt Florentino will splash that much without wanting major influence on the team.

Spot on Bojan.. that and of course the fact that his team had many stars along the years so he know how to keep the new stars in tact.
In Italia its very common for presidents to do a Perez 90 % of the time..telling coaches who to peak and who to drop.. of course there are some exceptions but Presidents are very influential ala Spain.. think its a Med thing

Beast

The Observer
well yes he is quite experienced in the CL , but i do have my doubts about him after Milan last 2-3 seasons..
I know Silvio don't have money to rejuvenate the squad , and all they keep buying is big old names who used to be something one day from Emerson to Sheva to Ronaldinho .
I find myself a bit suspicious on how well he'll fare in the liga however he has a good reputation of playing attractive football which is a plus

Beast

The Observer
Isn't that further proof that Ramos is off to Milan?

well there is no way

1- he is 23 years old.. minimum requirement for Milan is 29 years old
2- he is not Brazilian
3- he's career isn't over..
4- anything above 15 mil (entire Milan target funds ) is too much

probable names for Milan : Cannavaro, extending Maldini contract , buying Rivaldo & Ronaldo...

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
well there is no way

1- he is 23 years old.. minimum requirement for Milan is 29 years old
2- he is not Brazilian
3- he's career isn't over..
4- anything above 15 mil (entire Milan target funds ) is too much

probable names for Milan : Cannavaro, extending Maldini contract , buying Rivaldo & Ronaldo...

Acutally sad but so true..

Beast

The Observer
Here is the second Madrid candidate.. after Eugino Martinez

Eduardo Garcia Presents His Real Madrid Presidential Candidacy

The businessman has put his name into the hat for the upcoming elections

Eduardo Garcia has officially presented his Real Madrid presidential candidacy before the press this morning.

Under the slogan of 'Eduardo Garcia. We are all presidents,' the businessman spoke about the past and also the future of the club.

Most significantly, he touched on the return of Florentino Perez and how "second comings are never good".

Firstly though he spoke about the financial support that he has got in his campaign, and assured that his interests "are not economic".

He went to on speak about the other candidates in the elections and declared that they would not rule out "listening to other parties".

"We do not want to divide the Madridistas, we have not spoken to anyone yet, but we are open and willing to listen, like we have done with other associates and other supporters," Marca reports him as saying.

Nevertheless, he acknowledged that it is "rare" to fight against the "ghost" of Florentino Perez, who has not officially put his name forward yet.

"Every time he delays his presentation, now it seems that it will be on May 5, after the game against Barcelona," he explained.

"He left a crisis that still exists, we continue without surpassing the quarter-finals of the Champions League in football and in basketball...We do not believe that he was good."

Certainly the fans appear to want Perez back at the club but Garcia declared that "second comings are never good".

With regards to what he will bring to the club, the businessman said that the main thing will be to "recover the values of Real Madrid".

He went on to say they need to "trust in the youth set-up and form a management team who have fought for Real Madrid on the pitch".

Finally, he spoke about the players that he will bring to the club, claiming that he would offer "a striker, a midfielder and a big Spaniard".
eduardo%20munoz_original.jpg

========================

I checked the guy website.. he has nothing to say .. no clear idea's just putting the name of the Cantera /Quinta Del Butre..etc
hell he even has a forum and he announced his presidential plans on it first... hope one day i'll be able to do the same hahaha
basically it's and election for those who have money...

with the rules stating that any candidate must offer 15 % of Real Madrid Turnover i don't see many people coming forward.. its 60 Million Euro , i even read that Eugino Martinez himself and Platforma Blanca are trying to find funds for the elections.. its a big amount and basically only those who can afford it like Eduardo here

P.S he looks so gay

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! We might see elections after all.

I found the better pic:
gervais.jpg

Rumor is.. he`s going to introduce G. Keenan as his technical director.

Beast

The Observer
Nice! We might see elections after all.

I found the better pic:
gervais.jpg

Rumor is he`s going to introduce G. Keenan as his technical director.
:lol::lol: Geravis is awesome

he is very young for the position.. but its more about the money...

so far Sainz has ruled himself out .. still the money is a big stumbling block.. though judging by the Madridista i've met in my life time , if they took away the money guarantee .. 80,000 socio's will all enter the election ..

still i think they showed lower it to a moderate figure like 15 Mil or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans