Robinho

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
"latin america" is different "south america" though, isnt it?

i dont think anyone of us was talking in the literal sense of the continent.

argies and mexicans just hate each other. mexicans call argies arrogant and argies call mexicans natives

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
mexico wishes they were considered south america... they all have so much pride but their government is run by drug dealers and half their people sneak into America... i went to Mexico once was not to impressed other than the women

maz

I walk the line
i know... captain obvious.

my mistake... i should have said latin america instead of south america in my first post. sorry.
You know i am actually a captain. On my student loan form i put myself down as captain, and for the last 4 years all letters have addressed me as Captain Marc Zammit.

But back to robinho...it would be good.

diegomessi

i did not know everyone dislikes robinho so much... i am kind of amazed.. he will finally become mature if hee comes here with pep cracking the whip

B

blueduck

Link.
Manchester City has scotched press reports emanating from Spain regarding Robinho.

One Spanish TV station has claimed that the Brazilian striker is set to join Barcelona on loan.

City’s Chief Executive Garry Cook has told mcfc.co.uk, “The story is completely without foundation. Robinho has always been a highly valued member of our team and that continues to be the case. Reports suggesting he will leave the football club, either on loan or on a permanent deal, are absolutely untrue.”

Club Chairman Khaldoon al Mubarak stated earlier this week that Mark Hughes is looking to add several more players in the current transfer window.

diegomessi

pedaladas is the move he is so very good at in brasil when someone does something stupid you hit them in the head and say "pedaladas Robinho"

you know pedaling around the ball

Home of Barca Fans