Romelu Lukaku

Zidane82

Linked to Barca now. Apparently Xavi is a fan.

He fits the age profile better than Lewy for big wages I guess.

Lukaku would be the least technical player in the whole squad and that is including the three goal keepers .
I do not want him anywhere near our club

Jesus going from Lewa down to Lukaku is just scary

Temptation

Lukaku would be the least technical player in the whole squad and that is including the three goal keepers .
I do not want him anywhere near our club

Jesus going from Lewa down to Lukaku is just scary

If you play to his strengths like Conte did at Inter, then he can get you 20 to 25 goals for the season. Him and Ferran can combine upfront.

Lukaku had good numbers for West Brom and Everton too in the PL. If Xavi can get a tune out of him, he can perform even in a slightly underwhelming system/team.

He fits Barca's age profile better than Lewy who will be 34 next season. You lot already have many veterans. Another 34 year old can be an overkill. You ain't Juventus. This ain't Serie A.

Plus Auba can still fill in for Lukaku when he's out of form and stuff. Lukaku can be like a discount Haaland for you guys stylistically.

Last edited:

Temptation

Marca, Forbes and Goal reporting this currently.

Alemany and Jordi Cruyff have already met Federico Pastorello who is Lukaku's representative.

All parties would want the same outcome. Barca want Lukaku. Lukaku wants Barca. Chelsea want to offload him.

After paying 115 million, Chelsea would be willing to let him go for 65 to 70 million. Nearly half the amount. Lukaku's wages will be significantly lower than Lewy too.

Temptation

Temptation always coming with the worst rumours for us.

In my defense, I haven't made anything up.

Rumours regarding high profile players are more in the media and catch the eye more I guess.

I'd prefer Lukaku to Barca over Lewy to Barca though.

vuji_31

Nightmare.

This guy belives in voodoo shit in 21st century and they want to sogn this bum who is on of the worst tevhnically gifted players that is in elite group of players.

Also mental midget.

Maybe older the lewa, who knows.

Morten

Nightmare.

This guy belives in voodoo shit in 21st century and they want to sogn this bum who is on of the worst tevhnically gifted players that is in elite group of players.

Also mental midget.

Maybe older the lewa, who knows.

Also, won't do that much if you play crosses either, as he is actually bad in the air.

Givenchy

In my defense, I haven't made anything up.

Rumours regarding high profile players are more in the media and catch the eye more I guess.

I'd prefer Lukaku to Barca over Lewy to Barca though.

That's nice. I'd prefer Luuk De Jong as a starter next season over this clown

Home of Barca Fans