Ronaldinho

Andrew M

Guys, why do you still romanticise and indulge in nostalgia? :)

Seeing him in his final two seasons slowing down play at Camp Nou still haunts me. The stadium hushed in expectation, only for R10 to receive the ball on the counter, stop, do a few step-overs and fail to beat a man before passing the ball backwards.

Jadentheman

HE is a shell of his former self, but he's been consistent. He should go to WC 2014 as a super sub at least then one last hurrah in Europe before he goes to MLS :p

Jadentheman

No way, Brasil are terrible right now and need to look to the future

He earned it fair and square. He's putting up good performance in Copa Libertadores so at least Confederations Cup this Summer.
ronaldinho.gif

:messi:

Last edited:

Andrew M

Sometimes you have to make big decisions. I think, at 34, picking Ronaldinho in the WC is a romantic selection.

Galning

Guys, why do you still romanticise and indulge in nostalgia? :)

Seeing him in his final two seasons slowing down play at Camp Nou still haunts me. The stadium hushed in expectation, only for R10 to receive the ball on the counter, stop, do a few step-overs and fail to beat a man before passing the ball backwards.

Why not? There's nothing wrong with still enjoying Ronaldinho. Would you rather have that people rant this thread?

Home of Barca Fans