Sergi Roberto

F

Flavia

More than felt for Roberto yesterday who has done a great job at RB then has to chance position to accommodate alves

It was to rest Rakitic. Bad decision by Enrique. But I don't think Roberto would had done better vs nolito, given the way Celta steamrolled us.

I had this odd feeling that in the second half, Roberto was asked to Alves' job of attacking through the flank. And Alves did the attacking through the middle. Not sure I'm right though. Defensively, they stuck to their roles.

xXKonan

If Alba and Mathieu are indeed out for the Las Palmas match I want to see Lucho give this guy a chance at LB at least. I feel like he can get the job done there just as well he does at RB, I wonder how well he could use his left foot?

dravgaz

I think he wasn't that bat. It was not an easy game for him. He didn't do any stupid mistakes, maybe was little bit poor with his possessioning and didn't create anything in front, but there was a lot worse players on the pitch than him. So you can't say that he was bad in midfield, when a whole team did bad.

Barcafan 2304

I think he wasn't that bat. It was not an easy game for him. He didn't do any stupid mistakes, maybe was little bit poor with his possessioning and didn't create anything in front, but there was a lot worse players on the pitch than him. So you can't say that he was bad in midfield, when a whole team did bad.

Agree and he has been great at RB this season so far. Hope faith is shown in him

Home of Barca Fans