Sergi Roberto

Rory

Dest might not be the greatest but he?s usually able to find himself in more advanced positions for his eventual pull back pass. Roberto does the same pass but in positions of the pitch that are so low down it?s useless. Not quick enough to get on the end of a pass, not quick enough or good at dribbling to beat his man. Not a good defender.

?Versatile squad player? is thrown around a lot. Mingueza and Dest are both better right backs. Frenkie, Busquets, Pedri, Pjanic are all better midfielders than him. Puig and Ilaix probably similar level (haven?t seen enough of them)

Point being there?s no need for his ?versatility?.
Sell or let him leave for free in 2022.

BADGERBHOY

There was a good chance to get rid of him in 2017 when Chelsea were interested.
Stupid Barto board did not rise to the occasion of course

only lacked confidence.
Better than this clown any day of the week

Dest of course is better than Semedo

We were afraid we would lose him for his buyout clause of 40m, then gave him that unbelievable contract.
Can only dream of getting that much money for him now.
We should sell him anway, for whatever we can get in the summer

Sorin

I'd rather play with one less player than watch Bob with his usual backpass special. If he ever sees one more minute this season Koeman should pack his bags as soon as he steps on the pitch.

omidferoz

Ruined our season. The goal against psg have hunted us. Wish it never happened. For the love of god, fucking kick him out of the club. Why are these senior la masia players so hard to get ride of!! Why are players like pique, Roberto and busqet always starting even when they play fucking horrible. They are bunch of pussies that are past it, get these cancers out of the club!

raedkuwait

to me 7 players need to go for this club to start recovering in the order that the first needs to leave.

1- Stegen
2- Alba
3- bob
4- busqet
5- pique
6- umtiti
7- Demble
8- cutinho

damn thats half the club hhhhhh.

Richard.H

to me 7 players need to go for this club to start recovering in the order that the first needs to leave.

1- Stegen
2- Alba
3- bob
4- busqet
5- pique
6- umtiti
7- Demble
8- cutinho

The problem with a full restart is we are most likely losing Messi so we can fund other transfers. No way he's taking a paycut just for us to rebuild

Birdy

1- Stegen
2- Alba
3- bob
4- busqet
5- pique
6- umtiti
7- Demble
8- cutinho

the correct order:

1- Bob
2 - Umtiti
3 - Pique
4 - Busi
Busi, Pique can stay for just a cameo role from next season on
Coutinho to be sold if there is a decent buyer.

The rest shall stay: No replacement for Alba yet,
Dembele to stay put he is the only source of danger we have
Stegen is fine if the defense is fine

raedkuwait

No defence can make stegen fine wtf man all defence will make mistakes its not like our defence is conceding lots of chances 2 shots tow goals, repeat every defence in the world no matter how good they are will make mistakes, other wise whats the use of the keeper, stegen has to be the first to go he is no where close to being fine, he ia shit in every keeper departmemt and slow to react as fuck.

Last edited:

YodaMaster

What a fucking fraud. Single handily fucking up team’s title hopes in la Liga. This will be his only significant achievement in his Barca career, alongside that useless PSG goal.

I’ve never seen such a weak player being undisputed starter at Barca for 5 straight years. But the funny thing with Roberto is that after each disasterclass, a few days go on, and some dweebs here come back on this topic and start writing shit like "he’s a good squad player".

He ain’t shit, he got promoted to a role that his football talent could only dream of and he’s now Barca’s 4th captain which is completely ridiculous. He’ll never be a rotation player here since his status is too big for that. The only way to get rid of this fraud’s negative impact on the team is to sell him. You could bring prime Alves this summer, Roberto would still start tons of games because of the undeserved status he got himself.

I will try to keep an extra eye on him today, in order to be able to agree/deny that he is a bad football player.

So what did you make of it genius ? Still think he’s better than Dest ? If you dare to say yes...
He’s literally the worst RB among any half decent European football team.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Sergi Roberto's legacy will be remembered fondly due to his PSG goal and being a good squad player after he leaves.

Few people will remember last night's horrendous performance years from now.

Rassvet

How cucked do we have to be to still put so much stock in a R16 comeback when we got bounced out in the next round and our biggest rival ended up winning the competition...

KingLeo10

How cucked do we have to be to still put so much stock in a R16 comeback when we got bounced out in the next round and our biggest rival ended up winning the competition...

I'm confused. You talking about Man City? Or PSG? Or Barcelona? Or Manchester United?

:lol:

ronniecro

wtf was that reaction for equalizer??mingueza fucked up but at least he chased their player unlike him,jogging like some veteran

Raketa10

Please sell this guy! An average player that excels in absolutely nothing! Above all that he is not a bench player but a guy that is ALWAYS in our starting 11 when healthy. I honestly can't believe that Koeman benched Dest for this clown.

Home of Barca Fans