Sergi Samper

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I know right, I'm 6', but I'm only average height when it comes to the guys at my high school.
It's good to know that in a few years our boys can probably go head to head with other teams on physicality. Take tiki-taka to the next level.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Technique, vision, inch perfect passes, positional intelligence....It's all there, he just needs to get the determination to start controlling games more and being the player who takes initiative and leads our buildup play. The more involved he is, the better he looks. I hope that's how he develops as a player, right now he resembles Busquets quite a bit but the problem is that Busquets himself is so young that we don't need an exact replica. If Samper starts taking charge more often then he'll be the fully developed attacking side of Busquets which we never get to see. Best of all he represents the club's true identity being a Catalan AND having been in the youth system since school level. I heard somewhere that he's the 2nd player in Barca history to make a first team appearance coming from the FC Barcelona Escuela (the other being Riverola).

I'm very excited in general this season for Tata to call up a lot of the B team boys to play with the first team (Samper, Dongou, Bagnack, maybe Sandro as well). This summer has looked bleak in a lot of areas (transfer window, Tito's unfortunate illness, Thiago leaving) but looking ahead the future seems bright with this next generation of amazing talent to come in.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This guy is a mix of Pirlo, Busquets and Xavi. But I'm a bit worried with his further development because of Sacristan...

Leroy

Brown
Looked good today for Barca B. Awareness, positioning, composure, distribution, quickness-of-thought, he certainly has the building blocks to be great.

Home of Barca Fans