Sergio Aguero

serghei

Tier 1: Zlatan, Suarez, Lewa, Benzema
Tier 2: Mandzukic, Aguero
Tier 3. Cavani, Higuain, Falcao

Zlatan :lol: Based on his physique maybe. Man has sunken in CL big time. Zlatan is tier 2-3. Doesn't belong on the same list with those on tier 1. Suarez is too weak in CL to be tier 1 over a long period. Basically had 2 very good seasons and in all the rest he was past it for intense CL football.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
why? Which of Suarez, Lewy, Cavani, Benz, Ibra, and Falcao wasn’t better than Aguero at their peak?

aguero >>> cavani any and every day

but most certainly aguero >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

mandzukic (lol) and hguain (lol)

Rassvet

I would take Cavani at his best over Aguero easily. He was just as good at scoring but contributed much more besides the goals than Aguero did.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Good one, except, Benz and Suarez reversed for me because of much better CL performances over a long period of time for Benz.

Hmm suarez was incredible in 14-15 and 15-16 cl and was waiting 4 years? for an away goal lately. Benz had an incredible 17-18, 13-14 cl and was always one of the better performer. Imo both are pretty equal in that competition.

serghei

Hmm suarez was incredible in 14-15 and 15-16 cl and was waiting 4 years? for an away goal lately. Benz had an incredible 17-18, 13-14 cl and was always one of the better performer. Imo both are pretty equal in that competition.

It's 6 years with no away goal for Suarez. I'm including group games here.

There is a clear margin for Benzema as far as CL is concerned vs Suarez, not in peak level but in terms of consistency over a decade. The man was a very important player for Madrid in every campaign. And has won 4 Cls compared to Suarez's only 1.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's 6 years with no away goal for Suarez. I'm including group games here.

There is a clear margin for Benzema as far as CL is concerned vs Suarez. Man was a very important player for Madrid in every campaign. And has won 4 Cls compared to Suarez's only 1.

ah sorry i read it wrong, thought you mean suarez was better than benz in cl :lol:

Home of Barca Fans