Sergio Busquets

Ender

di-2ZQK.gif
Who is the player that fell? I can't make him out.

BitByBit

According to some reports he won't go in the Olympics and decided he will rest instead. If it's true that's smart from BOSSquets.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Sadly he performed well against us in the last game

More than him performing better on his own, it was the wrong tactics to deal with him in Barca's side. in other words, he played as he always does, but Barca did not suffocate him as usual.
Performing well, is that despite the opponent trying everything to stop you, you'll find a way to turn things on the head and make a difference, it's not what Ozil did in the last clasico, it is what Leo Messi does in every game.

M

mitkoa7x

More than him performing better on his own, it was the wrong tactics to deal with him in Barca's side. in other words, he played as he always does, but Barca did not suffocate him as usual.
Performing well, is that despite the opponent trying everything to stop you, you'll find a way to turn things on the head and make a difference, it's not what Ozil did in the last clasico, it is what Leo Messi does in every game.

We had a pretty strange starting 11 so kidnapping him during the game, as usual, was out of the equation.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
4th best player in the world, this guy.

I told goal that on twitter. they RT'd it. now I'm getting fuckloads of abuse for ranking him ahead of the gelled tumbler.

2dsomjo.jpg

Home of Barca Fans