Sergio Busquets

pawanme10

There's only one thing to improve in his game. Forward runs. Watch Khedira and learn. In all other aspects of midfield football craft he's almost perfect.

This is all I'd want from Busquets and he gives it in every match.
Look after every pass he makes the pressure is diffused, the pressing by the opponent is broken down. :worthy:

Sami 'horse' Khedira will never reach the level of what Busquets is quietly doing for Barça and La Roja.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

No shit, they even labelled him "The football encyclopedia"...

In related news Francisco Maturana, some might know him for his coaching days at Atlético or his relative success with Colombia NT, was invited along with Cruyff to Stoichkov's football summer camp, where he said about Busi: "Usually coaches have a favorite player who isn't the one most people would chose, it's the kind of player that attracts us, and makes us fall in love for reason that are hard to understand. That's why for me the best player is Sergio Busquets. He never has a bad match, he solves every single problem and nobody notices him. People only remember him to say he made a mistake."

Henry_IB

Banned
Maturana (ex-coach COL): "For me, Sergio Busquets is the best player in the world. He never plays bad, always solves all the problems." [md]

Boris

People in general rarely notice Busquets type of players. The guy is doing an unbelieveable job, but to most of ''fans'' he is not so important in our team. He looks so sloppy,weak and slow without the ball, yet he is very agile and quick when in possession... He has all he needs to be the best cdm! and thank god he is tall :messi:

Meitux

People in general rarely notice Busquets type of players. The guy is doing an unbelieveable job, but to most of ''fans'' he is not so important in our team. He looks so sloppy,weak and slow without the ball, yet he is very agile and quick when in possession... He has all he needs to be the best cdm! and thank god he is tall :messi:
yes i agree with that but thiago silva owned him in the air to score the equalizing goal in the match of group stage in champions leauge and sergio is 6 cm taller than him

ammarfcb

ze special one
Does anyone have the quotes of Guardiola on Busi? 'Same friends, didn't get a tattoo' etc

i think the tattoo one was about iniesta

“I always say he puts a good example for young people to look at. Especially in a way that he doesn’t stand out. He doesn’t comb his hair, not it is painted. He doesn’t wear earrings and hasn’t got any tattoos. That makes him unattractive to the media, but everyone knows he’s the best. He plays for 20 minutes and doesn’t complain, you put him in whichever position, and he still doesn’t complain. He always play well. He always train well. When he’s injured he gets in a bad mood because he wants to come back and help. And those kind of people are… priceless.”
— Pep Guardiola describing Andres Iniesta

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
This is all I'd want from Busquets and he gives it in every match.
Look after every pass he makes the pressure is diffused, the pressing by the opponent is broken down. :worthy:

Sami 'horse' Khedira will never reach the level of what Busquets is quietly doing for Barça and La Roja.

He's one of my favorite players to watch those sorts of videos, because there's rarely an awkward touch, or a bad pass. It's simplicity at its best.

Galning

tumblr_m6wrmrAHMf1qh2a1qo1_500.png

tumblr_m6vcjgNvb21qcx1dao2_500.jpg

Dat suit.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Every time I see Busi play, he reminds me a lot of Pep.

It's crazy how similar their style of play really is.

Home of Barca Fans