Sergio Busquets

MariO

Well done Busquets.....Getting your 5th yellow card just before the atletico Madrid's match

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He has 5 yellow cards but he got double booked in the clasico. Does that count? I don't think so as his punishment was a red card there. I thought only single yellows count for that 5 card suspension.

I have no idea where I can find the answer though.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
On the LFP website it says that Busi has three cards and one sending off (before yesterday), so it seems that neither card in the clásico counts towards his tally and he'll be free to play at the Vicente Calderón.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
On the LFP website it says that Busi has three cards and one sending off (before yesterday), so it seems that neither card in the clásico counts towards his tally and he'll be free to play at the Vicente Calderón.
So only single yellows count to the very literal extent. Nice.

Also thanks for the info, CA. I had no idea the LFP site had those stats, found them now as well so ::yes:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I was under the impression that once a player gets sent off the previously accumulated cards won't be counted any more... So Busi would be banned when he collects 5 yellows after the classico

zanela

When a player has already served his suspension on recieving 2 yellows in a match, why would it count towards future bookings? You guys can definitely do better. :p
Bus is available for the next match.

MariO

I forgot he got 2 yellow cards in the RM match.....We need him for next week, i'm glad he's playing

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Probably had his worst game as a blaugrana, I totally didn't expect it as he had been on good form recently... He better step it up because we need him... The kid has my support but he better not play like this again, hahahaha!

Home of Barca Fans