Sergio Busquets

CatalinR10

With 3 goals for Barcelona so far this season, Busquets has equalled his personal record from the 2008-2009 season #fcblive [via misterchip]

CatalinR10

Busquets dedicated his goal to his girlfriend Elena

BfwgpPKCMAAfyUC.jpg

Djab

I thought he has a kid with E and does make the gesture to dedicate his goals to him/her.
Like Cesc and Lia.

Antimadridista1

Why on earth does Tata keep him on the bench every second game?

Because he is really poor nowadays and Song deserves to play. You should follow a little bit more what Tata says (particularly when he arrived)... there would be a lot of rotations. This is how it works in every big club and this is good.

CatalinR10

Martino: "Why was Busquets, who had a yellow, not subbed off earlier? Sometimes you have to learn to play with a yellow card." #fcblive

Really dumb choice not to sub him. You can't gamble with such a player since geting another yellow would have made him miss the final.

Last edited:

NeyMesSis

Martino: "Why was Busquets, who had a yellow, not subbed off earlier? Sometimes you have to learn to play with a yellow card." #fcblive

Really dumb choice not to sub him. You can't gambe with such a player since geting another red would have made him miss the final.

i think its a wise desicion

Galning

Really dumb choice not to sub him. You can't gambe with such a player since geting another red would have made him miss the final.

It's not like there was any need for it. Even if Sociedad were to be through on goal Busquets could've just ran out of the way.. but then again with La Liga refs you never know why they are going to book you. I remember that Neymar corner a couple of months ago :lol:

Home of Barca Fans