Sergio Busquets

DinhoR10

He is perfect fit with Matic specially if he can regain his form and Cesc would be pushed for AM for sure .it will gr8 deal for Chelsea
That said Barca won't sell him with transfer ban,tbh we won't sell anyone but the dead weight like S,Roberto until 2016

Why would Busi be able to play with Matic but not Mascherano? Mascherano can hold down an entire midfield by himself so I would think that would give Busi any freedom he'd need to do whatever he needed to do creatively. Maybe it didnt work because Lucho didnt coach him properly or he's just off form but I don't think he needs to move to play better.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Chelsea, City and PSG are interested in Sergio Busquets (26), but Barcelona not planning to let him go. Club sees him as future captain [md] :busquets:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Some good moments but far too many horrible ball losses. He lost the ball 5 or so time needlessly. Bad game from him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Had the occasional good vertical ball but other than that he was rubbish today. Gave the ball away cheaply way too often and didn't make use of his teammates pressing by positioning himself correctly to recover the ball. He looked like he'd have a good game after a promising few early minutes but it went downhill and fast.

The point of having Busquets is to have a purely correct/reliable presence anchoring our midfield. There were a lot of times today where our midfield looked thin and easy to overrun, partly because of our cheap dispossessions. I hope he gets back to proper work against Atleti.

Home of Barca Fans