Sergio Busquets

Andrew M

They will seize any opportunity to discredit our success. But even if Busquets is lying, the whole episode is inconclusive. There is no way to obtain truth on the matter.

Birdy

Fuck! this are the worst news ever..
Losing Busquets, which was one of the most consistent and gradually improving this year, in the Final, would hand a great advantage to United..
No one can replace him properly.. Mascherano, if Puyol would be able to play, cannot combine well with Xavi, Iniesta..

this is getting pathetic. I bet players all the time send other players to ****

for example holland player mathijsen saying webb "fuck you ref" after he saw yellow card @ 1:14 and this is nothing. im not saying its right but these things happen all the time on the pitch, it's nonsense to overreact

Not exactly.. I think if he was saying 'F** off' to Marcelo, UEFA would not have been examining that at all, because this happens all the time..
But, racist comment is something different, and UEFA always shows that they deal with them with the maximum austerity possible..
It is true that it happens too, but this time the cameras caught the incident.. Damn! Sergio, you are so stupid!

PS: Do not delude yourself guys.. He could not be saying something innocent with all this body language going on! Apart from what we know Busquets does oftenly..

X

xaviniesta

im sorry but saying 'f*ck off' to referee is worse than saying monkey to other player in my book.

poncirus

PS: Do not delude yourself guys.. He could not be saying something innocent with all this body language going on! Apart from what we know Busquets does oftenly..

It may look like that to most people, but that type of "body language" or to be more precise particular gesture is, to repeat myself, fairly common in Mediterranean Europe.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Damn birdy your biting on my avatar >_>....
BUT yes I think the mucho morro thing sounds more plausible. Only because if you watch the video it's clear to me that he id not say the same word twice. And as other people said it's not like Marcelo did anything...not even a deadly stare.
I'm oficially calling.....SHENANIGANS!!

Yugi

note: according to busquets, he didn't say "mono, mono" ("monkey, monkey"), but "mucho morro" ("(you've got) a lot of nerve")

seems more logical to me, why would he say mono x2 ?

Bergkamp10

Everybody knows that to say the "mu" sound (moo ), you would have to have your mouth more closed than that. And he doesn't look like he's saying 'moo'. Anyway, I'm guessing UEFA have had a lip reading expert who's more qualified than all of us and has decided that Busquets did call him a monkey.

im sorry but saying 'f*ck off' to referee is worse than saying monkey to other player in my book.

2mmityu.gif

Andrew M

Everybody knows that to say the "mu" sound (moo ), you would have to have your mouth more closed than that. And he doesn't look like he's saying 'moo'. Anyway, I'm guessing UEFA have had a lip reading expert who's more qualified than all of us and has decided that Busquets did call him a monkey.

2mmityu.gif

Uefa have not decided anything.

Monday

Home of Barca Fans