Seung Woo Lee

brood915

Some ppl here are bashing on him for his hair without even knowing why he dyed his hair like that.
He dyes his hair every time he comes to Korea for a tournament so that his grandma can see where he is.
He was raised by his grandma because his parents were really busy due to work and that's why he's so intimate to her.

This is why you should not judge ppl based on appearances. IMO, you are the ones who need to fix attitude and arrogance.

BarcaJack

Some ppl here are bashing on him for his hair without even knowing why he dyed his hair like that.
He dyes his hair every time he comes to Korea for a tournament so that his grandma can see where he is.
He was raised by his grandma because his parents were really busy due to work and that's why he's so intimate to her.

This is why you should not judge ppl based on appearances. IMO, you are the ones who need to fix attitude and arrogance.

Relax pal. We all want him to be great, we are just worried about the possibility of another Deulofeu.

brood915

Relax pal. We all want him to be great, we are just worried about the possibility of another Deulofeu.

If you have followed him for a long pd of time, you should already know that his personality is not bad at all.
He just has very strong competitive spirit. He never acts like that off the pitch. Besides, he doesnt do those kinds of behaviors TOWARDS other players.
He just expresses his frustration when he fails to do something he wants to do.

silvia

Leo dyed his hair just an week ago. Does that mean he is arrogant way? Besides, he just acknowledge hinself that he is criticized for that baseless opinion, and after that media bash he never express himself and hide his feelings in national matches like messi. Poor.

raki

Seeing that you don't have a clue about Deulofeu, no different with LSW

True. Ddeulofeu is a good kid. And very talented. These supposed barça fans love to trash our young players. Or to overhype them. No middle term.

BarcaJack

Used to be a good forum when everyone can at least talk. Now whenever you speak they are gonna label you as "lover" or "hater" instead of reading the posts.
I don't know why this kid cannot be criticized. Even Neymar used to be a great debate.
Lee is a great young player, perhaps the most talented we've got in the past 5 years. Still I see something in his body language that makes me uncomfortable. I think he's trying too hard to show something. That's my opinion and you can say yours.
I think constantly questioning others' ability only makes you shallow.

silvia

Oh, you don't have to worry about that.
I heard he is strictly polite to senior coaches and staffs. and actually he is team oriented rather than my-oriented unlike ronaldo.He constantly says he prioritize the team and he doesn't have to score, plus I definitely see it from his play style.
Sometimes he got angry body language when they lose but never showed that to his teammates.
It's his fashion, but come on. Give him a break. He is a teenager. Or maybe Alves inspired him:worthy:

BarcaJack

Oh, you don't have to worry about that.
I heard he is strictly polite to senior coaches and staffs. and actually he is team oriented rather than my-oriented unlike ronaldo.He constantly says he prioritize the team and he doesn't have to score, plus I definitely see it from his play style.
Sometimes he got angry body language when they lose but never showed that to his teammates.
It's his fashion, but come on. Give him a break. He is a teenager. Or maybe Alves inspired him:worthy:

OK. Of course I will wait for his further development.
I have to say people just don't read posts. Pages back I was the one defending his "cocky" celebration by saying that it was a match against their rival Japan. :rolleyes:

Bran the Greenseer

Reminds me alot of neymar on the dribble without the flair aspect but with Messi-esque creativity from the wide position. Idk if im just desperate for another La Masia grad to succeed but I really hope he does.

Home of Barca Fans