Seydou Keita

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Just a side note... I think it's really unfair that women don't have such a term as wank. This needs to be remedied. After doing a google search the closest I could find to a one-word equivalent is "spelunking". That just doesn't have the same oomph. Just saying........

Oh well, guess I'll go spelunk over to the Zlatan thread. lol j/k....or not.

Oh and to keep on topic, Keita doesn't look very happy in this pic.....who is holding him back?

Rolling on the floor laughing merv your amazing

that is the guy that is hired to deal with refs we have a thread for him here but despite him being with us for years and years his name is escaping me for some reason

zanela

our creativity does not come from keita or busquets or yaya. it comes from messi, alves, xavi, iniesta, pedro, etc. the job of the other midfielders is to support these creative midfielders by winning back the ball, retaining possession, and distributing effectively. so in this sense, yaya is much more "creative" than keita is because toure will drop deeper, pick up the ball from pique and puyol, and distribute the ball to our creative play...

Janamdin mubarak, Bhai. Keep the spirit and passion. :beer2:

barca96

happy birthday adil... where you from!? and Petrinha?

pakistan i think..
mubarak is happy if im not mistaken from my limited arab knowledge.
by the way, how in the world did "someone" say that yaya is not so creative?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, an off match for Keita. Hopefully he improves vs. Inter should he find himself in the starting lineup again.

dalitis8

Banned
Happy birthday adil.

Keita has been under-par ever since his amazing start to the season.

Did not see the match today(the first I have missed in two years)

khero

I think Keita is under performing lately because he doesn't have competency on his position (iniesta). there are players who work much harder when they are afraid to being substituted.

Home of Barca Fans