Son Heung-min

soul24rage

I don't think he will leave Spurs atm as I feel he is loyal to them. Spurs allowed him to compete for the 2018 Asian Games to get military exemption even though Spurs were not obligated to do so and knew they will lose him for a month.

Catta

I don't think he will leave Spurs atm as I feel he is loyal to them. Spurs allowed him to compete for the 2018 Asian Games to get military exemption even though Spurs were not obligated to do so and knew they will lose him for a month.

If Spurs hadn't allowed him to compete, they would have lost him for nothing, he would have to return in his home country to serve a two year military training. One month is much less worse than 2 years.

soul24rage

If Spurs hadn't allowed him to compete, they would have lost him for nothing, he would have to return in his home country to serve a two year military training. One month is much less worse than 2 years.

True. Still, he's very thankful for Spurs to let him go compete and thanked the fans for understanding. Don't think he'll leave anytime soon.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Don't want him here just cause our retarded board would get absolutely screwed by levy. Amazing player unfortunately we need his contract to be close to running out.

Sorin

Thats not given yet. The dream is Ruiz

I was being sarcastic. That's the dream of Barto and Messi. Needless to say we would be absolute fools to buy Neymar for over 150m.

And I was comparing Son with Neymar since we will be looking for a winger/forward next summer. Don't understand why you brought up a cm like Ruiz in this discussion.

Havesaks

I was being sarcastic. That's the dream of Barto and Messi. Needless to say we would be absolute fools to buy Neymar for over 150m.

And I was comparing Son with Neymar since we will be looking for a winger/forward next summer. Don't understand why you brought up a cm like Ruiz in this discussion.

I know. We dont know yet what position is going to be reinforced, we could easily go for a midfielder in stead of a winger. The reason i mention Ruiz, is because you want to splash 100-150m on Son, then I would rather buy Ruiz for 80-100m. Son will be 28 next summer, and the value he has for Spurs isnt the equal to his market value. We already have Suarez, Messi, Dembele, Fati, perez, griezmann and I would rather build on our midfield for future then buying another overpriced soon to be 30yo player

Home of Barca Fans