Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Loki

ufimmifputd3kkkvdgmb

Another big event coming up to ease our waiting time until LaLiga returns. The Summer Olympic Games Paris.

The opening ceremony takes place on Friday, 26 July at 8 pm Paris time.

The games start 2 days earlier on July, 24th in men's football.

You can find the full schedule here: https://olympics.com/en/paris-2024/schedule/

Last edited:

Loki

Let's see if Fermin can get his double and win the Olympics with Spain after winning the Euro. Spain's first game is already in 2 days, on Wednesday against Uzbekistan, 15 CEST.

Messi983

Lol, I was just thinking yesterday about opening the thread.

Besides football, what sports will you follow the most? I'll probably watch volleyball and in Olympics I also like to see some sports that I usually don't/can't watch a lot like Climbing, Table Tennis and Badminton. I try to keep up with most final decisions in other sports as well.

Loki

Besides football, what sports will you follow the most? I'll probably watch volleyball and in Olympics I also like to see some sports that I usually don't/can't watch a lot like Climbing, Table Tennis and Badminton. I try to keep up with most final decisions in other sports as well.
Yeah, volleyball always nice to watch and the girls are usually all hot. I also like table tennis, archery, diving, canoe, Taekwondo (because I did it myself). In general I like watching water categories in summer.

companyofcules

I don't like team sports in Olympics, just a fraud against the classical spirit. Also I will not watch Olympics held in a neo-marxist and Islamist city.
As much as they think themselves as Europeans, France is a North African country with some neo-marxists enablers. Only the marble remembers of anything classical, and the wealth of the elites.
They will get massacred by Islamists if not for the army and fences.
It will go against the ideological point of holding the games for me to watch them.
Hope I'd answered.
You make Football 1 v 1 then maybe. Olympics have no place in our world, they were reinstated by a continent that had big ambitions to be the best. Now they are the lapdogs of others and future servants.

companyofcules

BTW I am not a conspiracy theorist but France has roughly 900-1000 arrested Jihadists activating in Fr with a potential of 300 "recruits'' per year. That is very much insane level. And "recruits" because mostly are lone wolfs fighting the most solid radical-liberal state on Earth.
Give those numbers to a poor, less efective, less militarized state and it will be a civil war like there is no tomorrow. I will not watch an Olympic that needs to be fenced off and guarded by the army against their own people. It's just insane and actively supporting the farce of cosmopolitan states.

Loki

Am i the only one who likes to watch swimming? 🤔
if it's 30 degree outside, I like watching swimming too. But not my favourite sports. Btw I didn't follow the news, are men allowed to swim in women's category? I remember there was a guy like top300 in men's category, switched to women's only to be 1st there.

Last edited:

Loki

A reminder: Our boys Garcia, Fermin and Cubarsi play their first game in roughly 3 hours against Uzbekistan.

Porque

A reminder: Our boys Garcia, Fermin and Cubarsi play their first game in roughly 3 hours against Uzbekistan.

Spain got a really rough schedule having to play their three group games at 3pm. Meanwhile France get all their games at 9pm.

Home of Barca Fans