Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

delancey

And if their development is entirely female despite this?
Biologically, the said individual is both a male and a female. Therefore it is only sound to compete in a different category to ensure that other female contestants do not have an unfair disadvantage.

The athlete was disqualified from the 2023 World Champions because of elevated testosterone levels, so their development clearly isn’t entirely female.

Also, the Italian female athlete (in the Olympics) had to give up because the punches were too heavy; again, that is clearly not indicative of normal female development. It’s a unique case and it should be treated as such.

Horatio

You're welcome
How is one person living her life as a female gonna change the fact that genetically, the body has male traits, and in this particular subject, genetical advantages?

Not sure if I agree with what you say. Only thing that should matter to people arguing exclusion of trans 1. if actually in transition or completed. 2. doping.

If biological anamolies only become clear after scientific investigation why should they be different from simply being “talented”?

Maybe some of ur favourite football players excelled cause of some rarity in their biological makeup and simply has not been discovered yet?

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Biologically, the said individual is both a male and a female. Therefore it is only sound to compete in a different category to ensure that other female contestants do not have an unfair disadvantage.

The athlete was disqualified from the 2023 World Champions because of elevated testosterone levels, so their development clearly isn’t entirely female.

Also, the Italian female athlete (in the Olympics) had to give up because the punches were too heavy; again, that is clearly not indicative of normal female development. It’s a unique case and it should be treated as such.

Stop it. She did not quit because the punches were too heavy.

She quit for one of these reasons:
To make a statement
drama
Attention

She was barely touched.

serghei

Not sure if I agree with what you say. Only thing that should matter to people arguing trans should not be able to participat is 1. if actually in transition or completed. 2. doping.

If biological anamolies only become clear after scientific investigation why should they be different from simply being “talented”?

Maybe some of ur favourite football players excelled cause of some rarity in their biological makeup and simply has not been discovered?

Only problem is having biological men (even in part) compete vs biological women. Keep this simple rule that protects women from having to compete vs any type of opponent that has genetical male advantages.

Horatio

You're welcome
Only problem is having biological men (even in part) compete vs biological women. Keep this simple rule that protects women from having to compete vs any type of opponent that has genetical male advantages.

So you are saying we should now start testing every football player on genetics level and exclude those who are too in touch with their feminine side e.i. CR7?

Porque

Yeah this whole thing targeting this women with naturally elevated test feels like a witchcunt. Wouldn't be surprised if the Italian got a payoff.

I feel like if you are involved in boxing as well, as a female, you should probably look in the mirror first.

The bigger issue by far is the pedophile.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah this whole thing targeting this women with naturally elevated test feels like a witchcunt. Wouldn't be surprised if the Italian got a payoff.

I feel like if you are involved in boxing as well, as a female, you should probably look in the mirror first.

The bigger issue by far is the pedophile.
damn…I heard about it but did not know the severity. Disgusting and embarrassed for NL.

delancey

So you are saying we should now start testing every football player on genetics level and exclude those who are too in touch with their feminine side e.i. CR7?
I see what you are saying, but… two things:

1. A female with male traits competing against other biological females gives opponents an unfair disadvantage.

2. This unfair disadvantage is especially pronounced when competing in one vs one sports.

Even if CR7 had had biological female traits while competing against other males, it wouldn’t have given his opponents an unfair disadvantage. The disadvantage arises when an athlete with biological male traits competes against females.

Horatio

You're welcome
I see what you are saying, but… two things:

1. A female with male traits competing against other biological females gives opponents an unfair disadvantage.

2. This unfair disadvantage is especially pronounced when competing in one vs one sports.

Even if CR7 had had biological female traits while competing against other males, it wouldn’t have given his opponents an unfair disadvantage. The disadvantage arises when an athlete with biological male traits competes against females.

How do u know CR7 would not have advantages?

maybe some elevated hormones more present in females lead to better ability to focus or better eyesight. I dunno. Surely someone would find a way to come up with arguments as to how is unfair. Just opening a can of worms.

As of now think best way to go about is what doctor puts on birth certificate and drug abuse.

khaled_a_d

If you have XY chromosomes you are at least in part male. It doesn't matter of what gender she identifies with.

We don't know what is her chromosomes, it seems the tests were never done and isn't a standard procedure, to my understanding at least.

It is all about the hormonal tests, apparently she has more than normal level of testosterone, but Olympic committee and international boxing federation (I am not sure what is the official name) has different accepted level.

For me, I would say a chromosomal test in such case is fair, albeit a bit uncomfortable for athletes. But a hormonal disorder shouldn't be punished.

None of the women competing are Normal, none of the winning athletes in the entire Olympics is normal, hell there are theories that Philips had a gene mutation that made him produce less lactic acid which was a huge advantage, it was practically unfair and cheat code. The entire games is more or less celebrations of people with abnormal ability.

This lady was beaten before and will be beaten again btw, the Italian boxer was just cry baby

Last edited:

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Fabrizio Romano on Twitter.:

EXCLUSIVE: Barça president Juan Laporta was asked about the situation regarding the ' male ' boxer fighting women in the Olympics.

" I do not see a problem with it. We have to continue to expand inclusivety for all members of society. " He replied.

"Infact, if we do not manage to sign Nico Williams, we will make Carolina Graham Hansen our new left winger. "

:laporta:

ajnotkeith

We don't know what is her chromosomes, it seems the tests were never done and isn't a standard procedure, to my understanding at least.

It is all about the hormonal tests, apparently she has more than normal level of testosterone, but Olympic committee and international boxing federation (I am not sure what is the official name) has different accepted level.

For me, I would say a chromosomal test in such case is fair, albeit a bit uncomfortable for athletes. But a hormonal disorder shouldn't be punished.

None of the women competing are Normal, none of the winning athletes in the entire Olympics is normal, hell there are theories that Philips had a gene mutation that made him produce lactic acid which was a huge advantage, it was practically unfair and cheat code. The entire games is more or less celebrations of people with abnormal ability.

This lady was beaten before and will be beaten again btw, the Italian boxer was just cry baby
Exactly... all top level sport is is basically a genetic lottery and a battle of hormonal levels.
If a woman who is born female has a higher level of testosterone, that is sport, the ones with the best genetics and NATURAL levels of hormones tend to succeed, it's exactly the same in men's sports, all these top level athletes almost exclusively have much higher levels of testosterone and other blood levels than the average person, as long as your levels are naturally produced and you didn't alter them, you should be able to compete assuming you are female. It's ridiculous to say a naturally born female who made no bodily alterations should be barred from competing for high testosterone when that's all top level sports is, a battle of genetics.

Of course, we should have divided men's and women's sports. We don't know the facts yet and there's a lot of conflicting reports about what her condition is or why she was suspected and we'll see. We can't form an opinion too early without knowing those. But the attitudes here are quite ridiculous.

Home of Barca Fans