Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Maradona37

Sounds like I missed a classic as I was playing football myself and didn't get in until extra time started. And then I watched the athletics instead.

Nice one for Spain. I was doing extremely well in the Olympic football predictor but I predicted France tonight. Pleased to be surprised.

Some of the track and field tonight was absolute class. One of the highlights being a girl who was nowhere near favourite for the shot put producing the winning throw with her sixth and final attempt.

Maradona37

Brazil wins 15-10.

Really enjoyed this final. Shame coverage of beach volleyball was so poor. :(
I know you're speaking about the beach version, but I watched most of a few traditional volleyball matches so far (a couple of women and one men's) and it really seems like a brilliant sport. It's so exciting when they do the set and then the spike. The motion looks so harmonious. As well as that, some of the defence they do when they manage to dig out a hard and fast spike from near the floor is amazing.

It's definitely up there with sports I would like to get into post-Olympics, alongside track and field, swimming, handball, rock climbing and field hockey.

Porque

Huge summer for S
I know you're speaking about the beach version, but I watched most of a few traditional volleyball matches so far (a couple of women and one men's) and it really seems like a brilliant sport. It's so exciting when they do the set and then the spike. The motion looks so harmonious. As well as that, some of the defence they do when they manage to dig out a hard and fast spike from near the floor is amazing.

It's definitely up there with sports I would like to get into post-Olympics, alongside track and field, swimming, handball, rock climbing and field hockey.

Agreed. Haven't watched any this Olympics, but very very exciting spectator sport.

More so than the beach code.

Home of Barca Fans