Summer Olympics Paris - 2024

Messi983

a.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maradona37

In all seriousness about her, think of her mental health at what she has been subjected to the last few weeks.

I am not taking a side in the debate, I haven't even mentioned it, but just her mental state.

I don't think people consider how this sort of stuff affects people.

Windhook

In all seriousness about her, think of her mental health at what she has been subjected to the last few weeks.

I am not taking a side in the debate, I haven't even mentioned it, but just her mental state.

I don't know if I'm repeating myself. Caster Semenya is banned from women athletics since 2019 for high testosterone levels. And she's not allowed to compete since.

But completely OK to allow Algerian and Taiwanese boxers, that IBF disqualified for the same last year.

Maradona37

I don't know if I'm repeating myself. Caster Semenya is banned from women athletics since 2019 for high testosterone levels. And she's not allowed to compete since.

But completely OK to allow Algerian and Taiwanese boxers, that IBF disqualified for the same last year.
I didn't read any of that before. The story has little interest to me in those terms.

I am also not saying she shouldn't have been disqualified. It seems like double standards, yes

I am just talking about the effect on her mental health, whether she should have been allowed to compete or not. The personal abuse she has received from some has been appalling.

serghei

I am just talking about the effect on her mental health, whether she should have been allowed to compete or not. The personal abuse she has received from some has been appalling.

True, I don't blame her that much personally for the whole fiasco at the Olympics. If you are allowed in, of course you compete and try to win, which she did.

The entire blame falls on IOC and their use of politics instead of medical tests to clear athletes.

Messi983

Olympic athlete Rebecca Cheptegei has died days after being doused in petrol and set on fire by a former boyfriend, Ugandan official says.

The 33-year-old Ugandan marathon runner, who competed in Paris, had suffered extensive burns after Sunday's attack, the doctor treating her had said.

The authorities in north-west Kenya, where Cheptegei lived and trained, said she was targeted after returning home from church.

A report filed by a local administrator alleged the athlete and her ex-partner had been wrangling over a piece of land. Police say an investigation is under way.

:rolleyes::mad:

RIP Rebecca :cry:

Gnidrologist

That's just saturday in Africa.

Lmao, even from a look of the smug mug of this guy in most pictures you can tell he was laughing his ass off all the way to the bank. Gets to beat up bunch of bitches and win the tornament + money in the process.

Also, that last pic - good example how no amount of makeup and photoshop can make man look like a woman (except Taiwanese shemales).

Home of Barca Fans