Tennis

KingLeo10

Weaker than the one you claimed he'll "bodybag" today? :lol:
Why is this cuck still frothing?
Do I need to pull up all your Ls on "Book your tickets for Istanbul" to the shitting the bed on the quadruple to end up with tinpot "double" to "we'll surprise everyone and win CL this year" to Lewa not even breaking 35 goals :lol:

Temptation

Triggered. :clown:

None of those were predictions. Klopp said it not me. Twisting them into predictions desperately. Keep coping King of L :lol:

Nello

I don't hate Federer. It's like the Lewa situation. I only diss Federer because you make him sound clearly superior to Nadal and Djokovic which he is not.
No denying Federer's greatness though.

Prime Roger > Prime Djokovic
Prime Nadal > Prime Roger
Prime Djokovic > Prime Nadal

is generally how I see it.

Not sure you can just set it up like that. Yes Nadal once beat Federer at wimbledon, but besides that, I have a hard time imagining any version of Nadal consistently beat Fed on any fast court.

And no version of Federer or Djokovic can beat Rafa on clay obviously.

KingLeo10

Not sure you can just set it up like that. Yes Nadal once beat Federer at wimbledon, but besides that, I have a hard time imagining any version of Nadal consistently beat Fed on any fast court.

And no version of Federer or Djokovic can beat Rafa on clay obviously.
Nadal beat Federer 3 times at AO to Federer beating him 1 time there.
Also beat him on Wimbledon 1 time
And 6-0'ed him on French Open.

Come on now.

Nello

Nadal beat Federer 3 times at AO to Federer beating him 1 time there.
Also beat him on Wimbledon 1 time
And 6-0'ed him on French Open.

Come on now.
Sorry meant "any version of nadal consistently beat peak Fed on a fast court". As it was a reply to your Prime Nadal > Prime Federer post.
The fact that Rafa 6-0' ed him on a clay court, doesn't really affect my point. Fed also 6-0' ed Rafa, on an indoor hardcourt (fast) and once on clay in 2007 (due to an injury I'd guess?)

Fed is 3-1 on grass courts, including the 2019 SF where Federer was 38.
If you exclude clay, Fed is 15-10 H2H. Obviously, clay shouldn't be excluded, as it is one of the three main surfaces Tennis is played on but it backs up my argument, that prime Federer is the better player on faster courts. Even more so if you exclude the slower hard courts probably.

KingLeo10

Sorry meant "any version of nadal consistently beat peak Fed on a fast court". As it was a reply to your Prime Nadal > Prime Federer post.
The fact that Rafa 6-0' ed him on a clay court, doesn't really affect my point. Fed also 6-0' ed Rafa, on an indoor hardcourt (fast) and once on clay in 2007 (due to an injury I'd guess?)

Fed is 3-1 on grass courts, including the 2019 SF where Federer was 38.
If you exclude clay, Fed is 15-10 H2H. Obviously, clay shouldn't be excluded, as it is one of the three main surfaces Tennis is played on but it backs up my argument, that prime Federer is the better player on faster courts. Even more so if you exclude the slower hard courts probably.
Not 6-0 in a set...

He literally has beaten Federer 6 times in GS matches at FO, including 4 FO finals :lol:

You don't have much of an argument, I'm afraid. The numbers just don't back it up.

4-4 in GS matches on AO, Wimbledon, US Open, 6-0 on clay. On his weaker surfaces, he still matches Federer evenly. On clay, he destroys him. 10-4 in favor of Nadal overall.

He's just better than Federer H2H, while Novak is slightly better than Nadal H2H.

I'd take prime Federer over prime Novak even though that match up never happened.

Home of Barca Fans