Thiago Translantara

Yugi

I think he deserves 6 when Xavi will retire, came on for 10 minutes and if he wore 6 I would not be able to say it its thiago or xavi playing, cesc isnt close to xavi...thiago is just boss!

Y

Youngie

I think he deserves 6 when Xavi will retire, came on for 10 minutes and if he wore 6 I would not be able to say it its thiago or xavi playing, cesc isnt close to xavi...thiago is just boss!

That's right mate - keep dreaming :D

Yugi

oh, i should have formuled it better
so here it is: cesc isnt close to xavi as thiago is and I really seen it today, 20 year old xavi

jamrock

i wish some people would understand the basic role of all players in a team

Defenders-Defend
Midfielders-Control
Forwards-Score

This is their first duty, if a defender can play a perfect pass 80 yards every single pass without fall and defends poorly, its a waste
If a midfielder can score 20 goals, but can control a game with his passing, its a waste.
if a striker can occupy the defence, but at the end of the day can't score. its a waste.

You do your basic job first then you add top it, thats what will separate you from the herd, but if you fail to do your job first you turn into the english national team.

Manuel Traquete

This is too much. It's true that Cesc isn't close to Xavi, but Thiago isn't either.

I say let's give both time and space to develop without burdening them with such comparisons. Being constantly compared to Xavi/Iniesta only adds unnecessary pressure (it's a lot to live up to), let's just be glad that they're both here, they're both great and they're both the future of our club.

Home of Barca Fans