Thiago Translantara

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I heard Pablo Sarabía assisted 4 goals and scored one... I don't think he's turned 19 yet. Another great Getafe talent

zanela

Both Isko and Sarabia impressed. And, although the Bartra-Muniesa pair wasn't really tested, you can see there is potential going forward.

X

xaviniesta

what highlights?

look at the beginiing 0:01 how humble and down to earth guy he is :D making hiself small and looking up for a random estonian guy.

Xavi_78

In 30 minutes Spain U21 will play a Euro qualifier against Suisse, Time for some Thiago watch. Hope they do better than their senior counterparts on saturday

W

woobie

Thiago is starting the game too (yay). I suspect the U21s will be reasonably motivated for the game and will thus with hope play well. The young Swiss squad is likely to be fairly tough opposition.

Elite-BkD

Anyone know of a match thread like soccernet oughta have? I can't watch a stream or anything but I'd wanna read commentary on this one if it's available anywhere.

W

woobie

There's a very basic one on UEFA's website. Try eurosport/yahoo or marca for more detail?

X

xavi

if thiago was english they be talkin about him bein potentially the worlds best ever player.

Home of Barca Fans