Thiago Silva

DrPepper

His tackles were poor today, not used to that from the almighty defence God.

So disappointed to see him suspended for the Germany match. Dante is not even half as good as him. At least better than missing the final...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Excellent performance. MOTM by quite some distance.

The goal was down to ridiculous marking from Colombia and his booking was idiocy from someone you'd expect to be smarter knowing he risked a suspension...I thought Luiz was MOTM

Bertus

http://www1.skysports.com/FIFA-Worl...d-cup-brazil-appeal-thiago-silvas-yellow-card

The Brazilian Federation is officially making an appeal about the yellow card TS got against Columbia
FIFA has confirmed Brazil have lodged an appeal against captain Thiago Silva's yellow card that has seen him banned for the semi-final against Germany.

Thiago picked up the caution against Colombia, imposed after he blocked goalkeeper David Ospina taking a kick, and as it was his second of the tournament he was automatically suspended.

What are they expecting? If it passes i can imagine people going wild :rofl1:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
If he can appeal this one, then Suarez must get his ban reduced too :lol:
3885-chuck-norris-approved.jpg

Jadentheman

I can actually see an appeal going through. Brasil lost their best player last game. Maybe FIFA will feel pity and give them Thiago back. At least then we could have a chance. But Dante isn't a bad replacement either especially since he knows the German team.

B

beautifulgame

I can actually see an appeal going through. Brasil lost their best player last game. Maybe FIFA will feel pity and give them Thiago back. At least then we could have a chance. But Dante isn't a bad replacement either especially since he knows the German team.

That would be dumb and im a Brasil fan. The ban has to stand imo

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans