Thiago Translantara

M

mitkoa7x

A friend who is also a MU fan told me: "Cleverly is better than Thiago!" :lol:

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Cleverly is nowhere near what Thiago is and what Thiago COULD become, but in the end I think TOM COULD become a better player simply because he will probably end up getting more chances then Thiago seeing as who Thiago has ahead of him compared to Tom

Although Thiago at the moment and potential wise is far far better then Tom

E

estranged

^^ Thiago will be given more than his fair share of chances, especially if Cesc doesn't come. We're quite low on Central Midfielders, especially taking into account Xavi's knee issues and age.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Thiago: "ITA was never an option. BRA was, because of my family's roots but I live in Spain since I was 3 and learned everything here"

TheStig

After watching him closely for the whole pre-season I am wondering in which positions can he play? Of course he is the best as a central/attacking midfielder but we saw he can be used as a false 9 too. I would really like to see Pep givin him a chance as a winger. Do you think he has the skills to play there?

If Cesc comes there will be a lot of amazing midfielders in Barca so maybe this is the way to get more minutes for Thiago.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Well he is a similar type of player to Iniesta and he plays as a winger sometimes, so it's possible he could get playing time in that position...

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
He played 40mins or so. He was okay, not great. Spain were pretty bad tbh.

Balotelli owned the Spanish defence/midfield quite a lot. Valdes made some good saves.

Home of Barca Fans