Thiago Translantara

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
1 guy criticizing Thiago and people want to start an angry mob... If only you were so protective of Villa.

if you want to start a mob over that, you'll have myself, Meta, Nolan, and Jordan.

unless Neymar is involved, then Meta might leave :(

oggmar

Sadly it's a bit too early to lay stake to that claim as well. Why not enjoy both of them equally? After all, they are both Blaugrana ;)

I'm just joking with dalitis, for the record I love Thiago but honestly, Cesc is doing real good at the moment. Hope both can take place in a starting XI in the future.

Caramel

1 guy criticizing Thiago and people want to start an angry mob... If only you were so protective of Villa.

Villa is shit man, that is a very well known fact. Always have been , always will be. :thumbsup2:

Is that what you wanted to hear ? :) if so then you're welcome :thumbsup2:

Theconomist

Thiago is definitely a player I'm excited about.
I'd give him another 2 years and then judge his development.
Another 2 midfielders i'm excited about are gotze and shaqiri.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
if you want to start a mob over that, you'll have myself, Meta, Nolan, and Jordan.

unless Neymar is involved, then Meta might leave :(

nah come on.

I can see the logic of replacing Villa with Neymar, and as a football fan I would like to see it.

but as a person it's horrible and I hate the idea of it. I'd definitely be in the mob, I'd just be conflicted.

Richard.H

i think it's only 1 guy criticizing him,unfortunately he posts a lot

My apologies. I constantly see him criticizing Thiago on the "new posts" bar on the left corner of the forum home page. I thought there were more people joining in on the act. Dalitis must have the most amount of posts in this forum...

Birdy

dalitis, your post was quite horrendous..
It is clear that you do not understand Barca's philosophy. And all those silly statements about players that are barca-level show that.. Apart from the fact that your list is terrible, missing out sergio, valdez and pedro..
How many biases can a single post have? Christ!

And i have news for you: Thiago is already better than Cesc in Xavi or Iniesta role.. Face the reality..
Cesc is better elsewhere..
Next year Xavi will play less minutes. Thiago will step up more

Xavi6

I'll just leave this here:

WQtN3.jpg

"Quina millor companyia per veure el partit del meu equip a Santander" (roughly "What better company to watch the game from my computer to Santander")

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
as some body pointed it out earlier in chat... The dog on the left has a boner for his GF. WTF Thiago, choose your pals well man!!

Home of Barca Fans